Wasp - SJ

This happened to me. I will explain.

I do a paper job, and I finally came come from it and I was going upstairs when I felt a stinging sensation in my hand and I looked down and see a wasp (I'm so so so scared of wasps, bees, hornets, flys expect the tiny ones i can just whack with my hand.) and screamed hitting myself to get it off. And my mum went and killed it. I was shaking for 10 minutes after that.

Reader is 14 and for the sake of this she is 4'11. (I'm sorry if you don't like the height but idc.)

Also I see people on the 'little" chapters not liking it and think it's weird. JUST DONT READ IT PEOPLE. It's a coping mechanism for people. And if you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that. Or if you don't like it and you still read it please don't leave a comment about it because people reading my book could be littles and might take offence to it!

Also for my G!P chapters. Guys I do it cause SOME people like it, I know some of you may not but if I get a request to do it I will. Again if you don't like it don't read.

Please- I feel like I sound mean.

Scarletts POV:

We (OG 6) were in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel. "I thought all the seats were booked?" He questioned the security and he pointed to the empty chair. "My friend is running late." The girl next to the empty seat said.

"Ok question. Who is the drama queen of the cast?" Jimmy asked us. "Robert." We all said at the same time while he feigned hurt. "Rude." Making the audience laugh.

All of a sudden we hear a scream and cry. Then a young girl comes in, tears streaming out of her eyes like a waterfall. She was shaking and holding her hand. Her friend got up and ran to her, the height difference was wow. I mean a tall friend got to have a short friend I guess. I didn't hear what happened but her friend hugged her until the smaller one ran to where we are and hid behind us. "Wasp!" Someone squealed from the crowd. Someone hit it with a paper and I'm guessing it died.

I looked down and saw her. She was a whimpering mess. (I wasn't like this just saying.) Since she was small I put my hands under her armpits and picked her up to my lap. "Shhh shhh it's gone now." I rocked her back and forth while she cried slightly into my neck. "I-it hurts." She whimpered. I picked up her hand that she was holding earlier and saw a red dot, the redness was slightly spreading around the sting. I kissed it, like my mother used to do. "T-thank you." She calmed down a bit but I still rocked her back and forth while the cast filmed me. But I didn't care.

Soon she picked up her head and looked at me, her face went red. "I-I'm sorry miss Johansson." She tried to get off my lap but I held her still. "No no it's ok honey." I smiled at her and she shyly smiled back and looked to her friend who was laughing. "Stop laughing bitch." She muttered. "Language." I say sternly. She quickly nodded. "What's your name?" Chris H asked. "Y/N." She whispered.

"Hello Y/N, anyway on with the show, who ate the most food out of the six of you?" Jimmy asked. "Hemsworth or Johansson." I laughed and looked back at the girl who looked confused. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "Should I not go back to my seat?" I shook my head and listened to Jimmy.

When the show was over I noticed Y/N fallen asleep while I was playing with her hair. "Y/N sweetheart wake up!" I shook her and she looked around. "Sorry again Miss Johansson." I chuckled. "Please, Scarlett is fine." I found a bit of paper and wrote my number on it, seeing as she had a phone. "Here, talk to me whenever you need." She nodded and hugged me. "Thank you Scarlett." She whispered in my ear. I kissed her temple. "It's okay honey. Now your friend is waiting." She waved at me and left.

"Scarlett, your such a mom." RDJ teased. "Yes, but there is something about her..."