School - SJ

Don't ask how I got this idea...

So I'm just gonna pick things that I see in my school.

(I don't do this btw)

Warning KIND OF CHAV

Scarletts POV:

Me and RDJ chose to go to a English class while the others chose different things. We sat at the back, I saw a few people talking but the teacher told them to stop.

We were walking around looking at peoples work and talking to them when a girl came in. She had fake tan on but it looks good compared to what I have seen so far,, she is not orange. She had false eyelashes on, curly hair, she was wearing leggings and a school jumper and also wearing trainers. Expensive pair aswell. She has a handbag and she had her phone out with an AirPod in. She also had gum in. "Sorry I'm late miss." The teacher nodded and told her to sit down. "Phone away Y/N." I looked over and saw she had her feet up on the chair next to her, jotter out with a pen and she was on her phone. She rolled her eyes and put it in her pocket.

I kept walking around looking at work when I got to the Y/N girl. On her phone. I crouched down next to her. "Hey, put your phone away please and do your work." I say firmly. She huffs and puts it away. "But I don't know what I'm doing." She rolls her eyes. "Miss, what time does this class end?" She asks. "11:35am" She groans. "Feet of the chair and I'll help you." She did as said and I sat down. "Ok so what you have to do is, pick a genre for a creative writing piece and write down ideas for it, like what characters are going to be in it and what's going to happen." I told her and she nodded.

I sat there and helped her, she seems to not be able to concentrate for a while so I told her to stop every so often and talked to her while she played with my rings.

Time skip to the last period..

"And Y/N..." no answer. "Ok no Y/N? Ok." I looked around. It's 10 minutes into the lesson. She should be here by now. "I will go find her, she is here today." The teacher nodded and I walked around the school and heard someone speaking in the girls toilets. Y/N. I walk in and see Y/N on the phone sitting by the sinks. "Ugh gotta go, I've been caught." She looked up at me. "Yes?" I walked over to her and gave her and angry look. "You should be in class missy." She rolled her eyes. "I don't care." I took her phone and she glared at me. "Give it back." She demanded. "No. Go to class and I will." She sighed and took the phone and walked to class with me.

I noticed she got really fidgety in this class. "Honey, stop biting your nails." I took her hand away from her mouth and guided it toward my rings. "Y/N what's the formula?" She looked up and I can see anxiety creeping in her eyes. "Uummm." I see people snickering around the room and that got me mad. "I uh don't know." The teacher nodded and continued speaking. "She such a dumb bitch. Did you see her at Lucy's party? Such a slut." Her eyes teared up and I walked over to them. "Don't you ever say that word again, and especially not to her okay? Not everyone can do everything." I whispered to them and walked back to her. "It's okay honey." I kissed her head and hugged her. "This is why I don't go to this class." She whispered. "It's okay hun, you just got to ignore them. You little one may not be good at this subject but I know your good as something else. I don't act like I never saw you in drama class." I cooed at her. "You my little one are gonna be a great actress if you want to be one."