Exposing you - NR

You were part of the Avengers. You were close to all of them except Steve and his girlfriend Sharon. They always gave me the cold shoulder. You also secretly liked Natasha. Wanda., Pietro and Peter were your best friends and you got along with Bucky good as-well. You were one of the only ones he lets his guard down on.

Tonight was movie night which means everyone cancels their plans and comes to the lounge to watch a movie. Tony's choice tonight. He chose Fifty Shades Of Grey. (You are really innocent) Everyone came in one by one and sat down. You sat in between Bucky and Thor. You were really grossed out by the movie. You didn't even know what they were doing half of the time. Sucking each others necks? Were they pretending to be a vampire or something? Once the movie was done Sharon spoke up. "Hey let's play a game." Steve joined in. "It's called exposing Y/N." Everyone shook their heads in disagreement. "Y/N sleeps with a blanket and a teddy bear." Sharon said. "She still has a night light." Steve added. "Her family disowned her because she came out." "She gets scared easily." "she still checks under the bed for monsters." You teared up. Why were they doing this? "Her high school best friend died because of her." Sharon said. That hit you. Hard. You muffled a sob with your hand and ran out of the room. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUS?!" You heard someone scream. You didn't know who.

You ran to your room and went fully under the covers and sobbed. Your body was trembling. You heard someone walk in quietly. "Hey Y/N it's Nat, can you come out from the covers for me?" She asked gently. You slowly took the covers off of you and stared at your lap. "Come here hun." You launched yourself at her and sobbed into her shoulder. "Shh I know. It's hard but you just have to ignore them." She rubbed your back. You slowly started to calm down but kept your head rested in Nats shoulder. There was silence in the room and all you could hear was you shaky breaths. "You know what Y/N? I don't care what they say you are an amazing, pretty girl and I love you." She looked at you waiting for an answer. You looked up and smiled at her. "You like me to then?" You nodded getting a bit shy. She laughed and kissed you. "Nat?" You asked her. She hummed and tucked a piece of her behind your ear. "What were they doing in the movie? When they were sucking each others necks?" Nat laughed. "You are really innocent." She said. "But what is it?" You asked again really wanting to know. "I will tell you when your.. less innocent." You rolled your eyes.

"Does everyone think I'm weird?" You asked her. She shook her head. "Nope everyone loves you just the same." She picked you up and took you to her room. "Ehh Nat?" She laughed and left the room. Moments later she came back with your nightlight, blanket and teddy bear. Your face flushed with embarrassment. She turned on the nightlight, gave you your blanket and teddy and bent down in the ground to check for monsters. "Nothing there, I think we are safe." She laid down next to you and pulled you close.