Funerals and Forgiveness

~*~

Two Months Later

~*~

Ross' POV

"Alright. So, Amy said that we'll allowed to go back to her apartment for dinner." Stormie told us.

"Yeah. She cooked all night." Rydel added. She used to always cook whenever she was sad. Which was never whenver we were together. I sighed and looked over to where Amy was sitting. I watched her place a rose on her fathers tombstone and she wiped her tears with the sleeve of her jacket.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to check if she's alright." I said to Rocky and he nodded and left with the others. I walked over to Amy and sat next to her and placed my arm around her shoulders. I miss doing this. I kissed her head and she cuddled into my side. She was so close to her dad. Yes. I know. Two months later and Amy and I are still apart. It sucks of badly. I want her back. But, I've started to give up. I shouldn't give up just yet though. No man should give up on something that they love. I sighed and smiled.

"You know. You father was a great man. He was always there for you. Trying to keep you safe. He encouraged you to go to Paris. He helped you out when Romeo was born. He always called you making sure that you were okay. You know, he is looking down at you." I said and lifted up her chin with my fingers and she nodded. I haven't seen her smile for a while. "Let's get you home. You must be exhausted." I said to Amy helping her up from the ground.

"I-I can't. I have to go get Romeo from the baby sitters." Amy told me. I haven't seen my son in two months. Well, I haven't really spoken to anyone in the last two months.

"You shouldn't be driving. You're a mess." I said to Amy. A beautiful mess. I led her to the car and she got into the passenger seat. "Okay. So, the baby sitters." I said and Amy pulled out her phone and gave me an address. Within minutes we were there. I can not wait to see my son again. I knocked on the door and a young teenage girl opened it.

"H-hi." She sqeeked blushing.

"I'm here to pick up my son." I told her.

"Daddy!" Romeo called as he ran down the hall.

"Hey Buddy." I grinned picking him up from the ground and spinning him around.

"Is Mommy okay?" He asked me.

"Of course Mommy's okay." I smiled kissing his head. "Thank you so much for looking after him." I said passing the young girl a fifty dollar note. She gladly took it and winked at me. She shut the door and I carried Romeo to the car. I placed him in the seat and blucked him up. I noticed Amy was asleep in the passenger seat. I kissed Romeo's head and he smiled.

"Daddy. Do I have to be quiet while Mommy sleeps?" Romeo asked me.

"Yes. Very quiet." I said and started the car up. I noticed Amy open her eyes slightly but she was still tired. "Angel, go to sleep." I told her and drove her home.

~*~

"And Daddy. This is my room." Romeo said dragging me around the huge apartment. It's massive. There's a kitchen, a lounge room, a bathroom, even a room for a pool. This must have cost Amy millions.

"Wow." I said as Romeo opened the door to his bedroom.

"See daddy. Look, there's a rocket." He said pointing to the rocket on his door. I noticed Amy walk in and lean on the door frame.

"How did you know that I like rockets?" I asked him as lifted up his arms for me to pick him up.

"Mommy told me. She tells me stories every night about you. It's so I can't forget about you." Romeo smiled and cuddled into my chest. I chucked when he said, I can't forget about you. Good reference.

"Don't worry Roe. I won't ever forget about you." I said and looked at me and she looked down at the ground shyly.

"Why don't I tell you a story tonight? So, Mommy can have a nap?" I asked Romeo and his eyes glistened.

"Yes!" He shouted and jumped out of my arms and scrambled onto the neatly made bed. I noticed Amy leave the room so I sat on Romeo's bed.

~*~

"...and you see. That's the end." I said finsihing off one of Romeos books.

"Another one. Another one." Romeo chanted.

"Are you allowed to have two books?" I asked him and he nodded.

"When I'm a good boy, Mommy reads me two books." He said proudly and I sat down on his bed again.

"Look Romeo. I have a confession." I said to him ruffling up his hair which was just like mine.

"What is it Daddy?" he asked me.

"Well, Mommy and Daddy don't live together because Mommy thinks Daddy did a bad thing." I told him. "I went to my friend Lauras house-"

"The one who's on tv with you?" Romeo asked excitedy and I nodded. "She's pretty." Romeo told me.

"Not as pretty as your mother." I said. "And she threw a big party and I went to her house and she helped me out. You see, she was helping me because I was going to propose to your Mommy but she got the wrong idea and told me that she doesn't love me anymore." I said to Romeo.

"Well, you still can. Mommy misses you a lot and I will help out." Romeo said to me.

"It's too late buddy." I said kissing his head. "Anyways, you should be asleep." I told him.

"Nighty night Roe."

"Bye bye Daddy. I love you." he said turning around and falling asleep.

"I love you too Romeo." I walked out and went to check on Amy. She was fast asleep on her bed. I pulled out the engagement ring from my pocket and left it on her bedside table.

"Blaine. I'm sorry I couldn't give this to her in time." I cried quietly and walked out of the room.

_______________________________________________
QOTD: What is your favourite R5 song?

Me: All About The Girl, Can't Get Enough of You, Look At Us Now, Smile, If I Can't be With You, Lets Not Be Alone Tonight... Yeah I love the old school R5.

 Amy's Apartment is the photo

#685

5 Comments for a update this weekend. And Devin, you are not allowed to comment numbers and you can't comment five times. :)