Bums and Baths

Ross's POV: 

Amy looked like she was deep in thought for a while then she suddenly looked back at me while snapping out of whatever daze she was in. It was really cute.

"What you thinking-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I pull it out of my pocket and answer. "Hello?" I say nervously.

"Is this the parent or guardian of Romeo Lynch?" I husky woman's voice asks.

"Yes mam." I say looking off the boat.

"Well, we need you to come over to the kids club on the second floor and pick him up. He has caused some trouble." She says in a rude tone. 

"What did he do?" I ask worriedly.

"Ross. W-what's wrong?" Amy asks me stepping away from the edge of the ship. 

"Romeo has hit another child and sent him to the infirmary." The woman says over the phone.

"Ross." Amy asks shaking my arm. I could see the fear in her eyes. It was just like the time she found out Roe had an allergic reaction to peanuts. Too bad. Amy and I love nutella.

"Okay. We'll be there as soon as possible." I say and try to hang up. Amy keeps shaking my arm and I drop my phone onto the floorboards. "My phone." I scream. "This is the worst thing ever." I said referring to my phone. "It's my life. It has everything on it." I said pointing to my phone on the ground.

"Ross. Who was on the phone?" Amy asks worried.

"Some lady from the kids club. Romeo hit someone." I say while looking at my phone. The corner of the phone was cracked. Meh, it could've been worse.

"Ross." Amy says grabbing my shirt. "Let's go get Romeo." 

"Alright." I said and follow her.

We rush over to the kids club to pick up Romeo. He was sitting on a green stool behind a lady's desk. 

"Mommy! Dada." Romeo cheers and claps. He gets up as we walk in. 

"Sit down!" The woman commands. Romeo starts to cry and sat down in the green stool where he faced the wall. 

"Hi. We're here for Romeo Lynch. I'm his father." I say to the lady.

"Oh. Yes. Finally. Kid your parents are here." The lady growls. Amy huffs behind me. I step back and wrap one arm around her waist and pull her into my side. I can tell she's pissed. Romeo runs over to us and runs into Amy's arms. "Hold on child." The lady says and grabs something from her desk. She sets a small box in Romeo's hands roughly. 

"Excuse me. Ma'am, Lady." Amy says stepping forward. 

"What?" The woman asks annoyed slightly. 

"I don't appreciate the way you are treating my son. His name is Romeo, not 'Kid'." Amy says turning red and kissing Romeo's head.

"Well sorry." The woman hastily says. What a fucking bitch.

"And you do realize it's not your job to discipline my child as you did. We will not be bringing our son back here." Amy growls. I follow her back to our room and don't say a word. 

"Amelia. Sweetie. Angel. Are you ok?" I ask and unlock the door to the room. She steps in and sets Romeo on our bed. 

"I don't know Ross." She says pulling Romeo's shirt over his head. I take my jacket off and roll up my sleeves

"Owie. Mama. Stop." Romeo screams and his eyes fill with tears. I notice Amy quickly throws his shirt to the side and Romeo crawls away while crying.