Good Bye Ross.

Amy's POV

Well, here I am. A 24 year old getting ready for Ross' going away party. I still can not believe I'm still hung up on him. I poured some juice into a punch bowl and mixed it around with the fruits which were in it. Stormie was in the kitchen making salad and Mark was outside on the barbeque cooking up some steaks, and grilled chicken. I looked out the window and saw Riker and Rocky hanging up decorations. The two boys were laughing at some lame joke one of the others had said. Rydel was on the couch finalising a video we made for Ross, it's a bunch of good bye videos and then jumbled into one. I pulled out the read cups from the plastic and placed them around the punch bowl. I opened up a packet of chips and placed them in a bowl just as Ryland walked over.

"Need any help?" He asked me.

"No thank you. I think I'm good." I said. "You could ask you mother." I said and he shook his head.

"I just asked her and she said to ask you." Ryland laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" Ryland asked me. I dropped the vase onto the ground.

"Can people stop asking me that question. Ugh." I groaned and went to find a tea towel to wipe up the spilt water and a dust pan and broom to clean up the glass. I brushed m fingers through my hair, to make sure it was out of my face and squatted down to clean up the glass. Once all the glass was gone and the ground was dry, the door bell rang. Laura, Raini, Calum, and some others were at the door. Raini was holding a huge box. Probably a gift for Ross.

"Where shall I put this?" She asked me. I looked around the room.

"Just pop it in the corner." I said pointing to the corner of the lounge room.

"Uncle Calum!" Romeo said jumping down the stairs and running into Calums arms.

"Hey buddy. How are you?" He asked Romeo.

"I'm so good." He chuckled and they walked off to chat. Maia, Grace and majority of the Teen Beach Movie cast had also come. I poured myself some punch in a cup and walked outside. I sat down next to Jordan Fisher.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Do you think that cloud looks like a Dragon?" He asked me and I looked up to the sky. "I was kidding. You said what's up, so I said-"

"I get the joke." I giggled cutting him off. "I haven't spoken to you for ages. How have you been?" He asked me.

"Pretty good." I said.

"How about you. You still have that part as Holden on Liv and Maddie." I smiled.

"You watch that show?" He asked me.

"Romeo watch's it. He loves with when you're on tv." I told him and he flashed a smiled.

"That kid is adorable." He said and I smiled.

"He sure is." I said.

"How is he taking it? You know, the whole 'Ross going to Australia' thing." Jordan asked me.

"He is alright." I said. "He is confused, but he's happy for his father." I said to Jordan sipping on the punch. Everyone gathered inside because Mark had brought the meat inside. Lunch was finally being served. I grabbed a plate and bent down to Romeo.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Chicken. And lettuce, and tomato, and cucumber, and barbeque sauce." Romeo told me and I grabbed everything for him and placed it on his plate. I went to grab the barbeque sauce when someone else took it.

"Oh sorry." They said.

"It's fine." I said and looked up and saw Ross. I looked away quickly and grabbed my own plate and filled it up with food. I sat back outside with Jordan, but this time Maia and Grace and Laura, and Rocky, Riker and his girlfriend Savannah had joined us. We were all munching on our food quietly.