The Talk with Rocky

Amy's POV

"We're back!!!!" Riker shouted as he opened the door to his grandparents house in Colorado.

"Riker's back!" Boston said running up to him to give him a hug.

"Hey buddy." Riker smiled and walked in holding Savannahs hand. Romeo ran in to greet Bauer, those two are inseparable when they are together. Ross walked in carrying his guitar whilst I had to carry his bags inside. Whilst everyone gathered around, caught up, told stories about tour, talked about how much everyone has grown up and so on Ross' phone rang.

"Oh, I should take this." Ross said and left the room. I stood by the door looking at the extended family, well, I'm part of this family now.

"Hey Amy." Lori smiled and hugged me.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in ages." I told her.

"I know. It feels like forever." Lori laughed and I nodded. "So, how's things?"

"Things are good." I told her and she nodded.

"How are things with Ross?" She asked me.

"Good. " I smiled looking down at my hand and she followed my gaze.

"You-you. Did you guys get married?" She gasped.

"Well, kinda. We got ordained. It wasn't anything fancy." I told her. "Just two signatures on a piece of paper. We did it in Vegas. All Ross' idea." I told her and she hugged me tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked excitedly.

"Ross wants it to be a secret, so don't tell anyone." I told her and she nodded. "He'll probably announce it soon though." I smiled as Ross walk in.

"Who was that?" I asked him as he walked past Lori and I. Ross just ignored us.

"Who was that?" Rydel asked.

"Just an agency." Ross shrugged and sat down with his cousins. I looked down at the ground. Why is he acting this way. I know he hates talking about his success when he is with his family, but I'm sure they want to know. I walked into the kitchen where Stormie was cutting up some fruit.

"Need some help?" Stormie asked me and she nodded.

"Actually, could you please get the cake out of the fridge?" She said and I opened the fridge and saw the cake she was talking about. I pulled it out and placed it on the bench. Rydel walked over and pulled out a packet of biscuits and placed them on the table. I don't really know why we have cake but we do. I mean, who doesn't love cake?

Ross and Ryland walked over laughing and sat down.

"Whatcha two talking abut?" I asked and stood behind Ross, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Just the ice hockey." Ross said and looked at Ryland.

"There's a game on tonight, we were thinking about going." Ryland said and Romeo run out in a different outfit.

"Look at me Mommy!" Romeo said showing me his Colorado Avalanche top.

"Whoa. Who gave you that?" I asked him bending down to his eye sight.

"Uncle Shor." He said and signed his name.

"Whoa, what did you just do with your hands?" Beauty asked Romeo and he smiled but then turned shy and hid behind me.

"Beauty do you see this in Romeo's ear, it help him hear better. We can't say a lot of words, so he used his hands to say the words instead." I told her. She gasped with excitement.

"Can you show me?" Beauty asked and I nodded.

"Can you do this?" I asked her making up a sign for her to copy.

"That was easy, what did it mean though?" She asked me.

"I just signed your name. So now, if Romeo wants to talk to you, he can just sign your name and then you can listen." I told her. Beauty walked off to show her parents.

"I want a hearing tool like Romeo." she asked them.

~

"Well, we're going. We probably wont be back until midnight." Mark said leaving the house with Ross, Ryland, Riker and Shor, and a couple of other relatives. Rydel walked into the lounge room with a bowl of popcorn for the little kids who were watching a tv show.

"Hey Stormie, could you show me where the shower is?" I asked her.

"Oh course dear, come with me." She smiled and walked me up stairs and then pointed to a door. "The bathroom is there, make sure you lock the door though. You will be sleeping in the spare room down the hall." Stormie said. "Mark brought your things upstairs." 

"Thank you." I smiled going into the spare room. I noticed there was a double bed and two mattresses. I spotted my bag and found my pyjamas shorts and a t-shirt to wear. I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower. Once I was dried, I tried my hair up I a pony tail and walked back into the spare room and grabbed my laptop of out of my bag and decided to do some work. Send emails to clients and confirm bookings. I heard Ross' phone ring and saw the I.D come up.

Courtney

I sighed and ignored it. Why is he still talking to her. Look, don't wanna be the jealous type, but yeah I am. I rolled my eyes and used my phone to send Rocky a text to meet me up in the spare room. Within seconds he was up.

"What's up?" He asked me shutting the door and sitting on the bed

"I need some help." I asked him.

"Well you've come to the right guy." Rocky smiled. "What do you need help with?" He asked me and I shut my laptop and placed it on the suitcase beside the bed.

"Well, I need some help..." I trailed off looking away from Rocky. "I need some help with uhm, pleasuring Ross." I said awkwardly. Rocky looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"I-I'm sorry?" He asked.

"Well, you guys are brothers so I just assumed you could help me. You know, what things do you like?" I asked him and Rocky smirked.

"Are you saying-"

"No! I don't wanna have sex with you." I said placing my head in my hands.

"Oh okay, good. But if you do. The offer is still on the table." Rocky chuckled. I sighed.

"Never mind." I said and Rocky placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I can help." Rocky smiled. "I've heard my brother have sex plenty of times, with you and Courtney."

"I don't think I wanna hear about his sex life with Courtney." I told him blushing. Rocky laughed. "Well, what things do you like?" I asked him.

"Probably the same things as Ross, we are brothers after all." Rocky said.

"C-could you maybe, like uhm, talk to him?" I asked Rocky.

"No problem. I'll just talk about having sex to my brother, that's so normal." Rocky said sarcastically.

"Hey, you said you'd help." I told him.

"And I will. I think you and Ross are great together." Rocky smiled and I blushed and smiled a little. "He's my brother and you're my best friend. I'll help you." Rocky said and I leaped onto Rocky and hugged him.

"You're the best!" I smiled.

_____________________________________________________
Comment your thoughts....