Hospital

Amy's POV

"R-Ross?" I stuttered. My throat started to become dry and my knees felt weak. Ross just looked up at me. He had sorrow in his eyes.

"Amy. Sit down. Pleeeeeeaase.  I want to talk." Ross said and I looked around the car park. Hurry up Rocky! Seriously, what is taking me so long. I yawned and then carefully placed my bottom on the kerb. Ross passed me a full beer bottle.

"Thanks." I said uneasy, and he tapped his bottle against mine and then he drank his. I just held onto mine.

"You look soooo pretty." Ross said and licked his lips.

"Thanks." I said and looked to my left as Ross was sitting on my right. He patted my head and then stroked my hair. "Your hair is straight." Ross said stating the obvious.

"It sure is." I said still not giving him any eye contact. Ross began singing. I'm going you point this out. It was quite loud.

"Shh Ross. Just be quiet. I have a headache." I told him and placed my hand on his knee. Ross giggled and grinned.

"Do you wanna have sex?" He asked me. I shot up and took a step back and put my hands up.

"R-Ross, you're out of your mind." I said to him shaking my head at his previous comment.

"Pleeeeeeaase?" Ross begged.

"Ready to go Amy?" Rocky asked as he wiped his legs against his pants as he exited the burger place. "Ross? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home with Courtney?" Rocky asked stepping closer to us.

"But I wanna stay with you guys. Courtney's no fun. She doesn't let me sleep in." Ross said and I rolled my eyes. I went to open my mouth to say something but Ross placed the palm of his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh, can I tell you a secret?" Ross asked and I looked at Rocky and Rocky shook his head.

"Yeah, what is it Ross?" I asked him.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" Ross said and I nodded.

"Pinky swear?" Ross said and took his hand off my mouth.

"Pinky swear." I told him and looked him in the eyes and he started to cry.

"Ross, let's get you home." Rocky said swing Ross' arm over his shoulder and lead him to the car.

"Nooo! I need to save the cat from the tree!" Ross said as we got to the car. I looked at Rocky and he just laughed.

"No buddy. The cat is safe now." Rocky said and looked at me.

"Maybe one of us should stay in the back with him. Just in case." Rocky said and I nodded.

"I'll do it." I groaned. I really didn't want to sit next to a drunk Ross. I hopped in the back and put my seat belt on.

"Are we there yet?" Ross moaned and curled up next to me.

"No. We're not." I told him looking out of the window as Rocky drove. We were all silent for about five minutes. Ross was swaying his head forwards and backyards. That's going to cause him some grief soon.

I was right. I looked down at my feet and saw Ross had vomited all over my legs. Is he serious right now?

I looked at Ross with frustration written on my face. I couldn't believe him.

"Pull Over!" I shouted and Rocky did so. Rocky opened up the boot and I got out of the car and wiped my legs down. Thankfully I was wearing pants, but the smell of it and it was all, never mind. It was just really gross.

"Let's just go." I said to Rocky and I decided to sit in the front. We were about two minutes away from home when Ross started coughing. Firstly I just thought he was choking on his vomit but then it started to become louder. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Ross had a small pool of blood in his hands.

"Rocky, turn right!" I yelled.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just go to the hospital!" I shouted and turned to face Ross who was panicking and freaking out. His eyes remained calm though.

~*~

Rocky and I sat outside Ross' hospital room. Stormie came running in with Mark behind her. I had never seen them run this fast, ever, in my entire life.

"Is he okay? Is my boy going to be okay?" Stormie asked us. I passed her a cup of water and she drank it.

"We can only hope so. He was coughing up from blood in the car." I told her and looked at my phone. It read 4:57am. I looked back at Stormie and Mark. They were both in their pyjamas.

"Why was Ross with you guys?" Mark asked us once Stormie calmed down.

"During the dinner, Rocky and I left. We went to grab some food and Ross was there. It was like he had followed us or something." I told them.

"We didn't see him until 1 am or something though, so he would've had plenty of time from the time the party ended to find us." Rocky nodded and hugged his mother. Awww that's so cute!

A nurse walked out and told us we could visit Ross.

"Oh, and he wanted to see an Amy or an Amelia?" the nurse said before she left. I looked at Stormie, Mark and Rocky and gulped and stood up. Before entering Ross' room and brushed down my pants. I walked in and shut the door.

"H-Hey." I stuttered.

"Hey." Ross smiled. He was attached to two drips. One for blood and one to remove the alcohol out of his blood stream.

"H-how are you feeling?" I asked him and sat on the chair next to his bed.

"I'm alright. Sorry for vomiting on you." Ross chuckled and then coughed. More blood was spat out.

"Here." I said and moved over and sat on his bed and passed him a couple of tissue. I placed the tissue box on my lap.

"Thanks." he said smiling.

"No problem." I said and looked at the box. "So, you wanted to see me." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah. I just wanted to say sorry." Ross said.

"Oh it's nothing." I told him.

"I owe you a new pair of pants, at the very least." Ross said and I nodded giggling.

"It's fine. They were old ones anyways." I told him.

"H-how's Romeo?" Ross asked me.

"His good. Why? Did Courtney say something?" I snapped at him.

"Oh, did you hear that?" Ross asked looking down at his lap. I nodded. "I didn't pressure him I promise. I don't want to pressure him. He knows you're his mother. Courtney's just an additional mother." The way Ross said 'additional' was like he was treating her like a number.

"It's fine." I shrugged.

"Just leave Courtney alone. Okay? She's trying her hardest to get to know you and she want's to be their for Romeo." Ross said and looked up at me. You've got to be kidding me. I threw the box of tissues at his chest and walked out of the room. I couldn't believe he was blaming me for the way Courtney was acting before. Dick head.

_________________________________

Please comment your thoughts :)