The Effect

Romeo's POV

"Broooom!" I said as I pushed my train across the ground.  "Boom! Crash! Ahhhh!" I shouted as I collided the train and the truck together in mid air.

"No! Romeo. No. Stop!" Dylan said to me as she sucked on her thumb.

"That's gross." I told her and stuck my tongue out at her. I heard the door open and I saw Mommy walk in.

"Mommy's Home!" I shouted and ran up to her. She picked me up and spun me around and kissed my head. I love it when she does this.

"Hey champ." Mommy said and carried me over to the kitchen.

"Me too. Carry me too!" Dylan cried and walked over sobbing.

"Oh sweetie." Mommy said and put me down on the ground and picked Dylan up so she would stop crying.

"They've been like this all morning." Auntie Rydel said.

"Nah ah." I said shaking my head and she laughed.

"Were you a good boy for Auntie Rydel?" Mommy asked me.

"Yep. I sure was. I always am. That's why everybody loves me." I grinned and Rydel laughed.

"How's Ross?" Rydel asked me.

"A pain in the arse." Mommy said and rolled her eyes.

"That's not very nice to say about Daddy." I told her crossing my arms.

"I was only joking Romeo. You Daddy is very nice." Mommy said and put Dylan on the ground and she began playing with her teddy bear again.

"Where is Daddy?" I asked them. "He is doing his kissing with Courtney again?" I asked frowning.

"Probably." Rydel said to me.

"No, he is in hospital."

"Amy!"

"What? He deserved to know." Mommy said pointing to me.

"What happening to daddy? Is he going to disappear like Granddad did?" I asked.

"Oh no honey. He's just a bit sick. He has a cough and a fever." Mommy told me.

"Oh okay." I said and paused. "Can we go see him?" I asked as Rydel cut up a sandwich for Dylan.

"Uhh, of course." Mommy said. "But you need to have lunch first." She told me.

"I want a cheese sandwich!" I shouted and continued to play with my toys.

~*~

"Hi. How are you?" A nurse asked Mommy.

"We're are here to see Daddy." I told her.

"I'm good. Sorry about him. We're here to see Ross Lynch. I believe he is in room 303. I was here with him this morning." I told the nurse.

"Oh of course. Go right ahead." the lady said and we went up to the elevator.

"I wanna press the button!" I said and pressed the button and the doors opened. "Whoa. It's like magic!" I said and dragged Mommy in the elevator.

DING.

The door's opened and the ran out. 300, 301, 302, 303! "Mommy's. Look, it's Daddy's room!" I said tugging her arm.

"Go on. Open the door." Mommy encouraged me.

"I can't reach. I'm too small." I frown crossing my arms and Mommy turned the handle and I ran inside.

"Roar!" I scream as I jumped into the room and saw Daddy looking at me. He looked very sick. I didn't like seeing daddy like this.

"Mommy. Are you sure that's Daddy?" I asked Mommy hiding behind her leg.

"Of course it is silly." she said and picked me up.

"Hey Romeo. How are you?" Daddy asked me and I hid my face in Mommy's shoulder. "Romeo. What's wrong?" Daddy asked me and I shook my head.

"Roe hun. Daddy isn't going to disappear like Granddad okay?" Mommy told me and I nodded.

"I know." I whispered. "Why don't you give daddy a hug?" Mommy asked me and I nodded. Mom put me on the ground and I climbed onto Daddy's bed. I hugged Daddy tightly.

"Romeo. Not too hard. You're hurting me." Daddy told me and I started crying. Mommy grabbed me and hugged me and I went back to hiding my face in her shoulder.

"Look Roe. I'm sorry. But it's going to be okay." Daddy told me and Mommy sat down. The door opened and Courtney walked in. Oh no.

"Hey Sweetie. Hey Romeo." Courtney said and then she kissed Daddy.

"No. No. No. No. No!" I said shaking my head.

"Roe, what's wrong?" Daddy asked me.

"You can not be with her. You have to be with Mommy. Only Mommy and Daddy's can be together." I told Daddy facing him.

"Romeo-" Daddy said and I looked up at Mommy. "Romeo listen to me." Daddy said sternly and he looked at Courtney and she left.

"Romeo. I need you to know this. Daddy does love Mommy very much, but he hurt her. In here." Daddy said pointing to his chest. "Daddy was a bad person toward Mommy, but I'm a good person for Courtney."

"But why can't you be a good person for Mommy as well?" I asked and Daddy shook his head.

"It doesn't work like that buddy." Daddy told me.

"Well then make it work!" I shouted at him crying.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short...

 Please comment your thoughts