Celebration and Cruises

Amy's POV
"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't our favourite high school sweethearts." I heard a voice. I carefully pushed Ross off me.

"C-Chad?" I questioned. Chad went to school with us. He kinda looks like Danny from Grease.

"Hey you two." He smirked.
"What-what are you doing here?" Ross asked getting off me. His tone of voice was frustrated and quite mad.
"I'm here for a holiday." He replied. Ross pulled me up from the ground. We just kissed. I couldn't believe it.
"Uhh, hey." I waved nervously. Ross wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Anyways. I was just walking past and I thought I saw you guys. So I thought that I'd say hi." He said and paused. "Hi." He said.
"Daddy." Romeo whispered struggling to walk over, as per usual.
"Not now buddy." Ross said ignoring his son.
"What's wrong Romeo?" I asked him, stepping away from Ross and picking Romeo up and carring him towards his bed. It was a small bed with a fence around it, kinda like a larger version of a cot.
He started to sniffle and cry quietly.
"I wanted a hug and daddy was mean." Romeo said and threw his arms over my shoulder and cuddled into me.
"Oh Roe. Daddys just tired." I told him smiley at my adorable son and kissed his cheek and Romeo nodded. He then covered his ears with his hands. I turned down his hearing aids just a little as someone spoke on the speakers.

'Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. To all of our visitors on our cruise, Welcome. We hope you enjoy our stay. There are a couple of ground rules. I will say the top three most important rules, the rest are in your brochure by the door. Number one, no smoking on the boat. Number two no drugs or and number three, no jumping off the boat at anytime. We will do random checks of your cabins for safety reasons." The captain said over the speaker. "As you know, today is the last day of the year, the 31st of December." The captain said.

"Mommy. My birthdays tomorrow!" Romeo squealed in my ear.
"It sure is." I smiled. My son is going to be one. I can not believe it. He has grown up so much.

"To celebrate everyone's first night here, we will be giving out a free drink to everyone. One drink per person." The captain continued. "Also, there will be firework on soon from the pier just before we leave, so feel free to take photos and explore the ship for the best views. We hope you enjoy your stay." He said and stopped speaking.

I turned Romeos hearing aids up a little higher. "Where's Daddy?" Romeo asked and I shrugged.
"Shall we go look for him?" I asked him and he nodded. I picked Romeo up and carried him into my room. Ross was sitting there on the bed, flicking through the tv channels, and scrolling through his phone and with no shirt on. No shirt on. No shirt! NO SHIRT. Oh my god. This is a gift from the heavens.

"Daddy!" Romeo squealed and reached for him.
"Hey buddy." Ross said looking up.
"Daddy. Who was that man before?" Romeo asked his father.
"He was a bad guy." Ross said to Romeo and took him off me.
"You're a superhero!" Romeo shouted. That's so cute.
"I guess I am." Ross chuckled. Ah ah. A shirtless superhero. Like Thor. I'd like that. I'd love some Chris Hemsworth. I smiled and sat down across from Ross. I watched him play with his son for a while. 

"I'm been thinking. Maybe, we could start dating again." I whispered nervously and embarassed.
"I agree." Ross said and smiled.
"But secretly. Like, we won't tell anyone." I told him.
"Yeah, that is what a secret it." Ross chuckled. I blushed and giggled.
"Starting now?" He asked and I nodded.
"Starting now." I said kissing him in a fiery passion. I'm so glad Ross responses and agreed.
"I love you." I told him.
"I love you too." He replied.

____________________________________________________________
QOTD: If I started a Raura/Auslly fanfiction, who would read it?

Also, Chad might stir the pot up a little bit.

WHO'S GLAD THAT AMY AND ROSS ARE BACK TOGETHER...