Guns and Guardians

Amy's POV

"Amy. Darling. You need to get up." Taylor said shaking me away.

"But I'm tired." I told her covering myself with the blankets.

"Please Amelia." Taylor said and I shook my head. I cringedat her calling me Amelia. "You text me to come over and you won't even talk to me?" She asked me and I sighed.

"C-can you look after Romeo for a while?" I asked her and he moved the hair out of my face.

"For how long?" Taylor asked me as Charlie skipped into the room.

"Are you unwell?" Charlie asked and I nodded.

"I'll look after him for two weeks. Okay?" Taylor said and one of the dogs jumped on the bed and licked Charlie's face.

"You can come over whenever you need to and you can take him back whenever you want to." Taylor said and I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." I told her and she smiled.

"I'll go pack him a bag." Taylor said and walked out.

"Millie. Why are you sick?" Charlie asked me and I lay back down.

"I'm just a little bit unwell." I told her.

"Are you still dating my brother? Well, half brother?" she asked me.

"No sweetie. I haven't-" I cut myself off. I looked over to my bedside table and saw the time. It was about eight thirty in the morning.

"Did Ross make you sick?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Charllie May." Taylor said using her full name. "You hvae school tomorrow and you still have to finish your project." Taylor said as she carried Romeo into my room and dropped his bag on the ground.

"I'm going Mama." Romeo said tiredly.

"I know. I'll talk to you later, okay my prince?" I told him and cuddled him and kissed his head.

"Mommy. Christmas is nine days ago." Romeo said and I giggled.

"I think you mean nine days to go." I said and he slide off the bed.

"Bye bye Mommy." he said and waved and left with Charlie and Taylor. I sighed and lay back down.

Should I put Romeo into the foster care program?

Ross' POV

I walked into Starbucks to get myself a drink. It was pretty busy so I sat down next to a man wearing a black jacket. He was reading the paper. I shrugged it off and pulled out my phone. I smiled at the screen. It was a photo was Amy kissing Romeo's cheek from when we went to the park. Romeo loved the park. My videoI did yesterday has already gotten over 3 Million views. Like what the hell?!

"Ross!" The lady called and I got up and went to grab my drink.

"Not so fast blondie." the man with the black jacket said and pull out a gun. I gulped and he walked over to me and I put my hands up.

"Look mate. Do you want some money or something?" I asked me and he shook his head. Everyone else in the cafe freaked out and hid under their tables or had run out. The man directed his gun at me and snirked. Sweat beads were dripping down my forehead.

My phone went off and I ignored it.

"Turn it off blondie." He demanded and I acted like I was going to turn it off.

"I'm going to place my phone right here." I said scared and placed it next to a lady and whispered to her as the gun looked away.

"Take this a run when you have a chance."

I turned back to the gun man and put my hands behind my head.

"Do you need some cash or something?" I asked him again and saw red and blue lights flash towards the cafe. 

The gun freaked out and turned to me and his face went red.

"You blithering idiot." He said to me.

"How could've I called them with out a phone?" I smirked and then put on another serious face as I freaked out inside. I wanna be the hero of this situation. The gun man told me to sit on the ground as he turned the tv on.

'Breaking News. There is a criminal on the loose. He was reported to escape California prison only two days ago. He may be carrying items, such as lethal weapons. He was put in jail for killing a man around the age of nineteen.'

A photo of a blonde haired kid appeared on the tv. He looked a little bit like me.

'If anyone has any information-wait, this just in. He has been spotted in Starbucks.'

The tv camera changed and was now filming the crowd outside the coffee shop. I saw the lady I had given my phone to prior had escaped. I smiled at my proud achievement.

"Look what you've done you idiot!" The man yelled at me again.

"I-I'm sorry." I told him and he pulled me up by my hair and held the gun to my forhead. Amy's voice spirialed my head. 'I love you'.

Someone knocked their glass over and it made a shattering sound.

"Whta was that?" he asked and turned around. I grabbed the mans wrist and twisted it and tried to get the gun out of his hand.  The gun went off and police men run inside the coffee shop. The gun went off two more times. The first one hit the roof, and so did the second one and the thrid shot hit the gunman.

"Sir. Were you touching the gun as it was let off?" a chief asked me and I nodded.

"Y-yeah." I said and he grabbed his hand cuffs and grabbed my hands and tied them around my back.

 "You're under arrest for using a weapon with out a gun licence." the officer said.

"D-does that mean I'm goig to jail?" I asked him terrified. Amy's going to hate me even more now.

"For a short period of time, yes. That's if the jury find you guilty." He told me and I nodded. He helped me, well dragged me outside and the news reporters and cameras began to film me.

_______________________________________________________
Uh oh. Is Ross going to jail?

Please comment your thoughts...