Dreams and Disaster

Ross' POV

"Well, this is awkward." I said awkwardly standing in-between the two girls. I think I'm addicted to cheating on Amy. I can't help it. Every time I see a girl, all I want to do is have sex with them. I swear to God, something is wrong with me.

~Flashback~

"Hi, who are you?" I asked entering the door.

"I'm Courtney, I'm one of Amy's friends. I left my handbag here. I was wondering if I could get it?" this Courtney chic asked me.

"Uhh, sure." I said and gestured for her to come in.

"Thanks. Whoa, this is a nice house." Courtney said.

"Uhh, thanks." I said checking out her arse. I love it that Amy is a model and a designer. She has so many skinny fit friends. Well, I wouldn't really care if they were skinny or fat, but I prefer the skinner types. "Just this way." I said puling Courtney towards my room. One of my brothers had just tried to pul a move on her. Nah uh. She's mine, first in best dressed.

"Is that your brother?" Courtney asked me.

"Yeah, that's Riker. Dick head, right?" I asked and chuckled.

"He's kinda cute." Courtney smiled. No no no. This can't be happening. "Oh there's my bag." Courtney said and picked it up from the chair. "Just where I left it. Amy told me it was still here." Courtney smiled picking it up.

"So, are you single or something?" I asked her. Good one Ross. Good move.

"Uhh, yeah." Courtney said and blushed as she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Me too." I said and stepped forward.

"Is that so?" she giggled and I nodded.

"Yep." I said to her.

~End Flashback~

"I can not believe you Ross!" Amy shouted at me. Courtney had moved down stairs.

"We were on a break." I shouted back.

"Since when we were on a break!"

"When you left-"

"I was traveling for work. When you go on tour I don't going around f.ucking everyone I want, do I?" Amy screamed.

"But you have thought about it!" I said. "You can't deny that."

"Yes, I have thought about it. But I don't do it." Amy said to me. Ha!

"Oh come on. If you bloody Italian lawyer friend walked in here, you'd be all over him in a matter of seconds." I said to her.

"Well, I don't because I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend, who right now thinks we are on a f.ucking break." Amy shouted. I have never seen her so frustrated at me before. "You think you can get out of this because of a technicality. "We were never on a break. I just happened to travel for work. And you know what, I have to do a lot more traveling in the future. How can I trust you to stay here and look after Romeo, when you probably won't even because you'll be too busy having sex with other tramps." Amy said. Did she just call Courtney a tramp.

"Oh, can tell Courtney that she is cut from the team. She cant go around f.ucking other men.

"We never had sex. I mean, we were going to." I said embarrassed.