Back home and Breaks

*TIME SKIP*

Amy's POV

I walked out of the plane back into Los Angeles. I sighed and kept Romeo close to me. No one was here to pick me up. Not that I was surprise. Everyone's busy, I get it. I went to go collect my bag at the waiting area. I sat down on a seat and place Romeo on my lap. He was extremely tried and he keep telling me all through the flight that his ears hurt. I seriously need to get him some new hearing aids. I looked up at the screen and saw that they were playing video of people walking down the red carpet of Wango Tango. The subtitles were on so no one could be distracted by the noise and sound coming from the speakers. They were saying something about Justin Bieber and his arrival. I love red carpets. As a designer they are one the most inspirational things to watch. I was watching so closely that I didn't even realise that the bags had started on the carousal. I squinted my eyes and looked behind me. What was Ross doing there?

I shook my head and blinked. I looked again. There he was. In the background. There's Riker, and Rocky, Ellington, Rydel, Ross, and oh my god. Why the f.ck is Courtney there. I knew introducing here and Ross was a bad thing, especially when I had to travel. That bastard. I rolled my eyes and collected my bag.

"Let's go home Romeo." I whispered and kissed his head.

"Hey, do you need a lift?" Chrissie asked me.

"No it's okay. I can get a cab." I said smiling and hugged her.

"Okay, see ya later." Chrissie said and waved goodbye.

"Goodbye Chrissie." Romeo waved and rubbed his eyes so his eyes could adjust to the light.

I got back home and I out Romeo straight to bed. It was getting quite late so I decided to make myself a cup of tea. Tea bags, tea bags, oh there they are! I noticed they were hidden away on the top of the fridge. Who would put it there? I poured some hot water in the cup and waited. I looked at the calendar that was on the fridge.

'Amy's Home' was written on todays day. I had also noticed that all the other days prior were numbered backwards and had been crossed off. Aww, that's so cute Ross. I sipped on my tea and Romeo started to cry from upstairs. That kid needs to shut up. I ran upstairs and picked him up.

"What's wrong Romeo?" I asked him and he took his hearing aids out. They must be uncomfortable. I kissed his head and placed him back in his bed. Little cutie he is.

"Shhh. Someone's here." I heard someone say downstairs as they entered the house.

"Who do you think it is?" a girl asked. I walked over to the ledge of the stairs and looked down and saw two figures enter the kitchen.

I heard someone place their keys on the bench. I peaked over a little bit more.

"Must of been a rat or something like that." the male said. Crap, is someone trying to break in.

"Ross. Shh." the girl said and I saw her shadow lean against Ross' shadow. Maybe I should do something. I grabbed my phone and entered another room. I called Ross' number.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Ross asked.

"I'm at the airport. Do you think you could maybe pick me up? It looks like it's going to rain." I said into the phone.

"Of course. I think the traffics really bad through, so I think it'll take me a bit longer." I heard Ross say through the phone.

"Oh no problem." I said. There isn't any traffic on the roads. It's like, nine pm.

"I'll try and get there as soon as I can, okay Angel?" Ross said with sympathy. Jesus Christ he is a good actor.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

"So, anyways. Which one do you think she'll like?" I heard Ross say as he walked up the stairs with the other shadow.

"Maybe the pink one. I like the pink one." The female said

"Well, I can't get you the pink one. If I get you one, then she'll flip. Like crazy." Ross said. "Well, maybe, you should get me the pink ring and she won't have to worry about anything." the female said. I know what ring they're talking about now. It's that pink ring from Pandora, the jewellery shop down the road. I tried to get a better look at who the female was. I leaned forward and didn't notice the vase on the table next to me until it hit the ground sh.t. Good one Amy. You just blew your cover and hiding spot. The heard the couple run in his direction.

"Amy? What are you doing here? I heard Courtney say.

"I could ask you the same thing."

_________________________________________

Quick update.

Please comment your thoughts. :)