Faints and Feelings

Ross' POV

I froze."Wh-what?" I asked Amy. Why is she saying this? Is it because she doesn't want me to go to Australia with Courtney. Well, it's too late. I mean, if it was true, then. I don't know. I turned to face Courtney.

"She's lying. Come on Rossy." Courtney said gesturing for me to come over.

"Think about it Ross. Why hasn't Courtney grown a baby bump yet? Have you seen any ultrasounds of the baby yet? She was drinking alcohol, like two hours ago." Amy told me with sorrow in her eyes. She actually looked like she was sorry for me.

"Is-is this true Court?" I asked Courtney and she nodded her head.

"Should I go?" Amy asked awkwardly.

"No. Please, just stay." I said to Amy and then looked at Courtney.

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked her.

"Well, I was going keep having sex with you until I get become pregnant, if not I was just going to tell you it was a miscarriage, so then we could move on with our lives." She grinned.

"Move on with our lives? You have never experience the trauma of loosing you baby, It hurts. After all the time and effect, you wonder, was it your fault? Why did it happen to you? How could've you prevented it. You start to blame yourself. If you told me it was a miscarriage. I would've flipped out and blamed myself. Guys have feelings too. When Amy lost her baby, Romeo's twin, I blamed myself for months, I acted like was alright and okay about, when I wasn't. Every single day I wonder what life would be like if Romeo's twin was born. That's why I always call him my little miracle. He almost died as well. And I don't know how I would've feel if I didn't have Romeo by my side. Why do you think, I could, just move on? And who said I wanted to go to Australia. You practically forced me to come. You've been so rude to my family, especially to my Mom. She took you in as one as her own. She knows what it's like to loose a child. She lost me. For over ten f.ucking years. It stills pains her. Every time I go out, I also text her where I am so she doesn't know that I've run away. I-I can't go to Australia with you. I'm sorry." I said ending my little rant. I running outing out of oxygen.

"Fine!" Courtney shouted and walked to board the plane. I turned around and looked at Amy. She hung her head down in shame.

"Angel." I whispered and she looked at me and smiled.

"Ross!" She shouted as I slowly fell backwards onto the ground. I shut my eyes and tilted my head to the side. "Ross. It's going to be okay. I promise you." Amy whispered and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

Amy's POV

I brushed Ross' hair out of his eyes just as a crowd of people ran over."Ma'am. How do you know this fellow?" someone asked me and felt his pulse by his neck. "I-I'm his. I'm his girlfriend." I smiled. Ross is going to kill me when he regains consciousness.

"Well, he has only fainted. So you don't need to stress out. Do you have a car or something? Or shall I call a cab?" The man asked.

"I-I. I drove here. I'm parked out the front." I told me and a airhostess came over with a stretcher. "I suggest that you take him home for some rest. I don't know when he'll wake up. Maybe in the next couple of minutes, to the next couple of hours." the man said. I smiled and he passed me his business card. "I do have a PhD in case you don't believe me." He said and I giggled."Thanks. Don't worry, I did believe you." I said and I saw Ross get lifted up onto the stretcher and he was taken to my car. I grabbed his suitcase and carried it to the car.

~*~Two Days Later~*~

I was unpacking Ross' bag, placing his clothes back in his cupboard. I don't think his planning on traveling any time soon. I smiled and put his jeans away. I heard a grunt and a groan. I turned around and saw Ross was finally waking up.

"Whoa. What happened?" Ross asked.

"Whoa, easy there tiger." I said walking over to Ross and helping him sit up.

"Thanks." He smiled. "How long was I out for?" He asked me.

"Eight weeks." I lied and he looked at me shocked.

"I'm kidding. You were out for two days. You wouldn't be able to hold you bladder for that long." I giggled and smiled. I poured Ross a glass of water and gave it to him.

"Drink it." I said and he looked at me like I had three heads. "It's just water." I said and got up. "I'll go tell you family that you're awake now." I said getting up and walking toward the door.

"Hey Angel?" Ross asked.

"Yeah." I said turning around.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded.

"No problem." I said and left Ross' bedroom.

Ross' POV

She's like this ball of light. When everything else is dark, she lights up the way. I lay back down and Rydel came bursting into the room."Oh my baby brothers alive. His not dead." She said excitedly and hugged me.

"Rydel. Headache." I said pointing to my head.

"Oh sorry. I'm just so excitedly. I'll quieten down now." Rydel said bubbly.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her.

"Well. You were at the airport and you hit your head pretty hard against the tiles and then Amy brought you back here. She followed you or something. She said something about you forgetting your phone. Although you could've gotten a new one over there." Rydel told me and I nodded. I smiled.

"Yeah." I muttered."So, why'd you come back?" Rydel asked me.

"Turns out Courtney's not pregnant." I said and Rydel laughed.

"Well duh. She hadn't grown. She hadn't show any one any photos of her ultrasound. What idiot would believe someone's pregnant when they don't have any ultrasounds to show." Rydel laughed and I pointed to myself.

"Meeee." I groaned and lay back down.

"So. Have you and Amy had make up sex yet?" Rydel asked me.

"Whoa. Hang on. I've only been awake or like, thrity minutes and you're already asking me about-" I started and Rydel cut me off my pointing to my boner.

"Shut up. I'm hormonal. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was an Angel. Rydel, if you were a guy, you'd agree with me. Amy is the hottest chick ever. She's gorgeous. And she's flawless." I smiled and Rydel rolled her eyes.

"I was just making sure that boner wasn't directed at me." Rydel said patting my shoulder and laughing.

"Oh it's not. I can assure you that." I said and she gasped. "You must be feeling better. You're teasing me again." Rydel said smiling and then the room.

_____________________________________________________
45 more votes till 1,000 votes on Living with Romeo.

I want to thank you all for putting a smile on my face when you read/vote/comment on this book!!!

Please message or comment any ideas you have. I am now stuck on ideas. :)