29th of December

Ross' POV

"Please rise." the judge said. I stood up and clasped my hands together. They're starting to sweat. I looked at the judge and then over to the jury. I wasn't allowed to look behind. I could sense my family holding each others hands. My Mom probably hand a hankerchif in her hands and wiping her eyes. Riker and Rocky were probably fearing for my life. Look, jail is not a place you want to be in. You could get seriously hurt in there. Your life changes in a matter of days. I couldn't leave my son. I couldn't leave my family behind. I don't want to be a criminal. I would get so muhc bad publicity. R5 wouldn't be able to do any more gigs and performances. They would have to find a new Austin to play Austin Moon. Look mate, I ave won two kids choice awards for playing that role. I am the only person who can play Austin Moon. Calum, Raini and Laura would treat me completely differently. I want to get my pliots licence after this. No one would let a criminal fly a plane. I took a deep breath as my lawyer, Angelo, looked at me.

"Did you hear that?" He said and I looked at him.

"Wh-what?" I asked him

"The jury has found you innocent. You're free to go." Angelo said.

"Ross! My boy. My favourite son." Mom said as he hugged me. "I was so scared."

"We all were." Rydel said hugging me.

"You guys will need to leave. We have another case in ten minutes." the police officer said. This has been the best week ever.

I walked ot side with the brothers acting like security. Idiots. I rolled my eyes and Calum, Raini and Laura walked over.

"Hi five!" Calum said putting his hand up.

"Guys, Can we just get out of here?" I asked before cameras and reported bombarding me with questions.

"Of couse. This way." Laura said pointing to where Ellington was. I could only see the top of his head.

"Awesome." I said and walked in that direction. I noticed he was next to a car. I hoped into the car with Riker and Laura. I looked out the window and saw Angelo walk past. I noticed that Amy was next to him.

Maybe they're getting serious? I kinda hope not.

"Let's just go home." Dad said and started the car up. I nodded in agreement. I sighed and continued to watch Amy talk with Angelo. I miss her so much.

"Wait." I said and undid my seat belt and hoped out of the car.

"Hey Angelo. Thanks again man." I said and shook his hand and smiled. "Amy. Can I speak to you?"

"A-alone?" Amy asked.

"Uhh, yeah. That would be good." I said looking around. There were cameras everywhere.

"Maybe later." Amy suggested and I nodded and left. At least she wants to talk to me. I got back in the car.

"Hey Ross. Guess where a king keeps his armies?" Riker said.

"Where?" I asked him. This is like the millionth time I've heard this joke.

"In his sleevies." Riker said laughing. That joke never gets old.

~*~

"Look. Mom. Please don't treat me any differently now that, you know." I said as I washed a plate in the sink.

"Ross. you're my son. I woudln;t care if you were gay, or if you had murdered someone. I would always support you." Mom said and I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her.

"At least dry your hands before you hug me." Mom giggled and continued to wash up."So, how are you and Amy. You know, two parenst trying to look after one baby." Mom asked me.

"It's good. A challenge." I smiled.

"That's good. You know, if you ever need to talk about anything. About you and her, or about anything. Just come to me."

"Thanks Mom." I smiled and I heard small foot steps patter towards me.

"Daddy!" Romeo said reaching for my arm.

"Hey buddy." I said and picked him up."Have you come to help Grandma wash the dishes as well?" I asked him.

"Yep. Auntie Rydel said that cousin Dylan was asleep, so I had to be quiet and help grandma out." Romeo said struggling on almost every single word. I sat Romeo down on the bench.

"That's great." I said and I also signed it. Amy and I have to encourage him to use sign language.

"Mommy!" Romeo screamed as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes dear?" Amy asked him ruffling his hair.

"Rydel said I had to be quite." Romeo said proudly and quietly.

"Really? Why is that?" Amy asked him opening the fridge.

"Because Dylan's asleep." Romeo told her.

"Is that so?" Amy asked her son, taking a box out of the fridge.

"Yep. Cake!" Romeo shouted.

"Romeo. Stop yelling. You're hurting my ears." I told him and Romeo placed both of his hands over his mouth.

"Sorry Daddy."

___________________________________________________
Please comment your thoughts

 Good Luck to Ross, Laura and the Austin and Ally cast.

:)