Christmas

Amy's POV

"Mommy! Santa came!" Romeo yelled running to the lounge room. It's Christmas. Wow. I plugging the kettle into the wall and the water started to boil. I sat down on the couch with my cup of tea and smiled as Romeo tugged and pulled at the gifts Santa got him. Life was not meant to be like this. This time last year Ross and I were being all dovey lovey. We had our lives planned out. We would live in my apartment. We would have more kids. We would go to Paris and New York fashion week. I would attend his shows. We would take Romeo to kindergarden together. Watch him grow up before our eyes.

"Mommy. It's a bike! I've always wanted one of these." Romeo smiled and clapped his hands excitedly.

I looked at my son in the eyes. Although he has my eyes, he has Ross' persistance, his hair, his strong personality. I smiled and Romeo waddled over and hugged my legs.

"Mama." Romeo said and cuddled into me.

"Merry Christmas." I said and kissed his head.

"Morning all." Angelo said as he walked into the lounge room and joined us.

"Morning." I smiled and kissed Romeo's cheek as he giggled and flailed his arms in the air.

The door bell rang.

"Is that your Mother?" I asked Angelo in Italian.

"Yes." He said back. "You're improving." Angelo said and stood up and went to answer the door.

"It's cold Mommy." Romeo said cuddling into my dressing gown.

"I know it is honey." I smiled and kissed his head.

"Uhh, Amy. The police are at the door." Angelo said to me. I looked at him shocked and utter confused. I haven't done anything wring? Have I?

I got up and walked over carrying Romeo to the door.

"Good Morning Miss Anderson." One officer said.

"Morning Officer. What brings you here today? It's Christmas. Shouldn't you be visiting your family?" I asked him.

"Well, Many of our prisioners are allow you spend three hours with their family if they are allow you. Ross is allowed. He would like to spend it here. We will also be in his presence at all time. If that is okay with you Miss." The officer said.

"O-of course." I gusted and gestured for him to come in.

"You have a every nice home Miss Anderson." One of the officers said.

"Would you like some tea or coffee?" I asked and turned around and saw Ross standing by the door with a single rose in his hand.

"This is for you." He said and offered me the rose. I froze. I can not believe it. I wrapped my arm around his neck and hugged him. I was also still carrying Romeo.

"Daddy's here!" Romeo squealed and tugged on Ross' shirt he was wearing.

"Coffee please." the officer said and Ross took Romeo and I quickly made them some coffee.

"Would you like some eggs or bacon? Or some hashbrowns or something? You must be hungry. And cold. Please, take these blankets." I said being nice to the officers when Ross walked over. I wrapped a blanket around his shoulders.

"Daddy's a superhero. Like me!" Romeo smiled and cuddled his father.

I cracked some eggs on the pan and they slizzled for a while.

"Your family are coming over in twenty minutes." I told Ross.

"Wonderful." Ross said and walked over.

"Merry Christmas." he whispered which sent shivers down my spine.

"Merry Christmas." I blushed and smiled looking up at Ross. Ross and I both leaned in.

"No Mommy. You can't kiss Daddy. He has cooties." Romeo chuckled.

"Oh yes. Ross, go have a warm shower." I offered him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of course." I smiled shyly and looked over to the police officers who were talking to Angelo.

"I insist." I smied and walked back over to the eggs which were still cooking.

~*~

Everyone had gathered around the dining table.

"Mmm. Smells good." Ross said sitting down next to Riker.

"It probably tastes better than jail food." Rydel giggled and Ross nodded.

"It's usually roast beef and potatoes with some peas. But it's alright." Ross chuckled.

No one spoke about the incident. Ross was happy with his family. His first trial is on the 29th of December. His birthday. I have full faith in Angelo and his work. Thankfully I don't have to say anything. I smiled at Ross as he enjoyed this special day with his family. I stood up and started to wash the dishes.

"So." Rydel said walking over with Dylan clingging onto her leg like a koala.

"W-what?"I blushed.

"You're happy his back, aren't you?" Rydel smirked and I nodded embarassed.

"Hey Rydel. Can I uh, can I talk to Amy?" Ross asked walking into the kicthen.

"Of course." Rydel said carrying Dylan out.

"So, uh. I want to thank you." Ross said

"It was nothing." I blushed wiping the food off the plate.

"So, I was wondering. When I get out of jail, you know, because I'm innocent. I was just wondering if you'd want to go on a holiday with me?" Ross blurted out. Aww, it was so cute.

"W-where?" I asked him.

"You can chose. We could take Romeo. We would go as a family. Not as girlfriend and boyfriend with a kid. But as a family. Because you know, DNA doesn't make a family, love does."

________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the wait...Please comment your thoughts

Where should they go...?

Who hates the new Wattpad designs?

The picture is Amy's kitchen