Washing and Weary

Amy's POV

"Dinners Ready!" Stormie yelled at the top of her lungs. Jesus Christ. I walked over and set the table and placed the glasses on the table.

"What's for dinner?" Riker asked and sat down.

"Meatballs." Stormie smiled at her son.

"Oh good." Riker said and took a sip from his beer bottle. Ross walked down stairs and sat down next to Riker."Riker. Put that away, you're brothers here." Stormie said pointing to the beer bottle.

"Mom. It's fine. He can drink in front of me." Ross said and hi fived his brother. Stormie just sat down and looked at me and then at Ross.

"So, what made you stay back?" Stormie asked.

"Well, I realised that I would miss this little bugger too much." Ross said picking Romeo up, placing him on his lap and tickling.

"Daddy! Stop!" Romeo laughed and Ross kissed his head.

"Romeo, please eat your peas." I told Romeo.

"Don't worry Amy. He will." Ross said to me passing a spoon full of peas to Romeo.

"Yeah. Don't worry Mommy. I will." Romeo laughed copying his fathers words. I smiled and ate dinner with the rest of the Lynch's.After dinner I washed the dishes and dried them off. Stormie insisted that she should do it, but I didn't let her. Rydel had made dessert so she was cutting up some strawberries.

"Hey Rydel." Ross said walking in and looking at her and then winked.

"Oohhh." Rydel said walking off.

"So, whatcha doing?" Ross asked me as he sat on the bench.

"Washing the dishes." I told him.

"I can see that." He said. "I meant, what are you doing tomorrow?" Ross said jumping from the bench and placed his elbow on the ledge and leaned on it.

"Well, Rydel invited me to yoga." I said drying a dish."

At what time?" Ross asked me quickly.

"Six am. Who does yoga at six am?" I said to him and he laughed.

"Rydel. That's who." Ross said and I smiled.

"Anyways, I was just wondering if you'd want to get brunch or something tomorrow, and then tale a stroll on the beach tomorrow. It's meant to be nice stroll walking on the beach weather." Ross informed me.

"I didn't know you were a meteorologist." I said to Ross.

"I am." He said proudly and scooping up a handful of dirty water from the basin and pouring it over my head. "I believe it is raining in the Lynch's house as we speak. I am at the scene. There appears to be a beautiful young girl in the kitchen who still hasn't answered if she'd like to go on a date with me tomorrow." Ross said acting like he was on TV and holding a microphone.

"A date now? Well that changes everything." I blushed and splashed some water at Ross.

"This is my good shirt. Oh you're going to pay for it now." Ross said splashing some water at me.

"What are you two love birds doing in here? Amy you said you were cleaning the dishes, not cleaning the floor. And goodness Ross, you should be resting." Stormie said.

"Sorry Mrs Lynch." I said.

"Yeah, Sorry Mom." Ross said in sync with my words.

"You too go clean up and I'll finish the dishes. I expect you both back down here for dessert." Stormie said hushing us away.

"What's so important about dessert?" I asked Ross.

"Beats me." He replied as we went towards the bathroom.

"You can use the bathroom first." Ross said gesturing to the bathroom.

"No you can." I told Ross.

"No please, take the bathroom. I can wait."

"Ross-"

"Oh my god. Just shower together." Ryland said walking past. "Or I can shower with you." Ryland said winking in my direction.

"In your dreams Ryland Michael Lynch."

"God I love it when you say my full name." Ryland smirked and I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

"Dude. Can you stop flirting with her. I'm sure it makes her uncomfortable." Ross said to his brother.

"I was only joking. Geez you're so defensive." Ryland said and I smiled. That's why I love Ross, because he is so defensive. I blushed like crazy. I had to quick shower and tied up my hair into a ponytail and left the bathroom. I walked to Ross' room and opened the door. He was strumming some chords on his guitar.

"The bathrooms free." I smiled and Ross looked at me.

"Thanks." He said.

"Oh and you shampoo is empty. Sorry." I smirked.

"You've got to be kidding me." Ross said. "I only brought it last week."

"Sorry, I didn't know how much was left." I said innocently and he got up and ran to the bathroom to check his shampoo.

"There's still plenty left." Ross groaned and ran out. "You better run Anderson." Ross shouted and I jumped on his bed and Ross pulled me off and tackled me to the ground. I looked up at Ross. He smiled and went to lean in to kissed me. We were only millimetres apart when he pulled away.

"Don't ever lie to me about my shampoo ever again." He said and walked off. Well, that was awkward."

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I'm going away for a holiday today, and I don't know if I'll be able to update

If anyone has any ideas or wants to write me a chapter, please do so.

I'd be more than happy to post it and edit it.

I love you all.

Keep Coting xxx