Pancakes and Pickles

Amy's POV

I was laying down on my couch reading Courtney's email she has sent me. It was very clear and she seemed well organised. I had sent Romeo to bed before so he should be sleeping. My eyes would barely stay open. It was about 1 am. My eye lids finally gave up and I feel asleep. I felt someone move my laptop off my stomach and they turned the lights off. I opened up my eyes and saw Ross was carrying me to bed. He didn't know I was still awake. He placed me down on the bed and lay down next to me. I snuggled his chest and fell asleep. Has he dumped Courtney already? That was fast. "Ross." I muttered."

Yeah." He whispered and I cuddled up to his chest.

"Just making sure it's you." I smiled.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee and bacon. "Daddy! I wanna do it." Romeo said to Ross.

"Here." he said and passed him something. I got up and wrapped my dressing gown around my body.

 "What are my two favourite boys doing?" I asked them walking over and standing next to Ross.

"Well lovely. Romeo here and I are trying to make breakfast." Ross said trying to put on a posh accent.

 "That sounds absolutely delightful." I said mimicking him. Romeo giggled as he ate some of the pancake batter."Buddy, You can't eat that." Ross chuckled and moved the bowl away from him and Romeo shrugged. Ross kissed the top of my head and turned the gas on and the pan began to warm up. "Daddy brought ice cream!" Romeo shouted at us. I put my finger to my lips.

"Shhh." I said and he looked down at the ground and signed 'sorry'. I smiled at him.

"Roe, What do think Mommy would want on her pancakes?" Ross asked his son.

"Ice cream and choc-o-lot-a-let chips." Romeo said trying to say chocolate. He has struggled to say that for a while. I shook my head.

"I only like lemon and sugar on my pancakes." I said out loud and signed to Romeo.

"How many pancakes would you like Romeo?" Ross asked.

"Three hundred!" he said and Ross shook his head. "He usually east about four." I told him.

"Four? I can barely eat three." Ross said.

"You have to make him small ones." I told Ross as he poured the batter in the pan.

"Breakfast is served." Ross said placing a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Yummy!" Romeo said and we all sat down. I sat down next to Ross and he placed his hand on my thigh.

"What time do you start work?" I asked him.

"Ten." I said and squeezed some lemon juice on my pancake. Ross and I were quiet as Romeo munched on his pancakes.

"So, why'd you come over last night?" I asked Ross.

"Courtney and I had a fight. I think it's over. She was slapping my chest and yelling at me all night." Ross said. I could tell he was struggled to say this out loud.

"I wanted to stay at a hotel, but I ended up coming here instead." Ross said smiling at me. "You have a bit of sugar..." Ross trailed off and pointed to my lip and I wiped it off my mouth. "You missed." He said and kissed my lips. Butterflies were let off in my stomach.

"Well, I should get going." I said as I picked up my bag and a folder. "I should be back by three." I said and kissed Romeo's head and walked over to Ross.

"I'll miss you." Ross said and hugged me.

"I won't miss you." I giggled and hugged him back and waved good bye as I left. I wasn't even at the bridal shop for like five minutes and the bell rang.

"C-Courtney. Hey!" I smiled surprised.

"Hey." she waved.

"Where's Ross?" she asked me bluntly.

"Is that like a 'Where's Ross'? As a threat, or a 'he was supposed to meet me here, Where's Ross'?" I asked her.

 "We had a fight last night, and I just thought that he would've talked to you." Courtney asked me.

 "Nope. I haven't spoken to him since yesterday." I lied smoothly and smiled sympathy. "It's fine. I'll call him later." She said and sat down across from me.

"Alright, invitations." Courtney said and passed me a design. It was a plain cream colour with blue hand writing and a small black swirl in each corner of the page. I slid it in my folder and added it with the rest of her things. I hated being in this position. I was planning Ross' wedding. Ross' wedding to Courtney, not me. And that dick freaking lied to me. Courtney is here all happy and smiling, planning this wedding for her and Ross when he said that he thought it could be over.

____________________________________________________________________

I think that at the end of Teen Beach 2 Brady and Mack will not be together any more

I personally think there will be a Teen Beach 3 called Teen 3 or Beach 3 (I'm hilarious)

Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2, Teen 3

Tell me you thoughts on Teen Beach 2...