Telling the Lynch's

Amy's POV

I was sitting on the bed and Rydel sat across from me. We were just having some girl time. Beauty insisted that we do her nails for her.

"Rydel. What is it like to be married?" She asked.

"Well, it's fun. I got to marry my prince." Rydel smiled and I laughed.

"Awww." Beauty gushed as I stroked the brush against her nail.

"Do you and Ellington do a lot of grown up things?" Beauty asked Rydel.

"Of course. All the time. We go out for dinner, we have dates." Rydel said looking at her cousin.

"That sounds like fun." Beauty smiled. "I want to be married." Beauty said and hopped for the bed and picked up her make up case and sat in front of me.

"Let's do Amy's make up so then Ross can kiss her." Beauty smiled and found some pink and purple eye shadow.

"Oh honey. You don't have to do that." I smiled.

"But I want to. Then maybe Ross will marry you." Beauty said and I smiled at Rydel.

"Well Beauty, can you give me some advice?" I asked her.

"Of course." She giggled.

"Well, I need to buy Ross a present." I told her.

"But his birthday is still ages away." Beauty said and I nodded and shut my eyes.

"I know. But I have to get him something very good." I told her and applied eye shadow to my eye lids, trying not to poke me too hard.

"Well, you could always buy him a new guitar. Or a book so he can write songs in it. Or some guitar picks. No. Don't buy him any guitar picks because all he does is throw them to screaming girls. He should give them to me." She frowned crossing her arms. Rydel just laughed. I opened up my eyes and smiled. Beauty pulled out the lipstick and applied it to my lips.

"There! Now Ross can marry you." Beauty smiled and showed me a mirror.

"Whoa! You did a great job." I told her looking at my reflection. Although the lipstick was smudged, and the blushed past my cheek bones and the eye shadow went all the way up to my eyebrows, I didn't really care. "You wanna know a secret Beauty?" I said and he nodded. "I already am married to Ross." I smiled at her.

"Nah uh. You didn't have a wedding." Beauty said.

"They did." Rydel said and Beauty shook her head.

"Then why wasn't I invited?" She asked me.

"I wasn't invited either." Rydel told her cousin.

"It was a surprise." I told her smiling.

"Whoa." She said dreamily. "Did you wear a pretty white dress? Did you look like a princess like Rydel did on her wedding day?" Beauty asked me.

"Well..." I trailed off. She gasped.

"Silly me. I can't ask you if you looked like a princess, I have to ask Ross." Beauty said and skipped off. Rydel threw a face washer in my direction and I wiped my face before running after Beauty.

We ran into the lounge room where Beauty was sitting on Ross' lap watching Rocky, Riker and Ellington play on some instruments which were connected to the tv. They were probably playing some play station game.

"Did Amy look like a princess on your wedding day?" Beauty asked.

"She's definitely did. She looked even more beautiful than a princess." Ross smiled at his cousin.

"How is that possible?" She asked confused and Ross looked up and smiled.

"I don't even know." Ross said and I walked over blushing.

"Can I go tell Auntie Stormie that you're married?" Beauty asked and Ross chuckled.

"Of course you can." Ross said and I sat down on the couch next to Ross.

"I'm sorry. It just slipped out." I gulped.

"It's fine. I accidently told Boston as well." Ross smirked and I smiled.

"Ross Shor Lynch!" Someone shouted.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were married!?"

"It's not a big deal." Ross shouted back at his family. Not a big deal huh? It's a massive deal to me. I wanted to have the dream fairy tale wedding, but I had it in Vegas instead. That place where I don't ever wanted to get married. I wanted to say some vows I would practice hours upon hour on. I'm married to someone I love and they say it's not a big deal. Well his planned wedding to Courtney was going to be massive and magnificent but it didn't even happen. I looked at my left hand as Ross got up to speak to his family. I sighed. Just a gold band was on my finger.

"Amy? You coming?" Rydel said yanking my up from the couch.

"Coming where?" I asked her.

"Well, my family want to congratulate you and Ross so we are going out for dinner." Rydel said. Too be honest, I'm not that hungry, but I can't say I'm unwell and stay home. This is what I've always want. A proud happy family. A family who support me.

"Oh right. Sorry. Just day dreaming." I lied and she hugged me.

"Well, you know. If you ever need to talk. I'm here." Rydel smiled giving me a tight hug.

_____________________________________________
Sorry it's short.

Comment your thoughts :)