Las Vegas and Love

Ross' POV

I picked up my suitcase from the moving suitcase platform and walked over to Rydel. We had just landed in Vegas. Las Vegas. I feel like I'm right near Elvis Presley, well, a dead Elvis.

"Daddy! Why didn't you fly the plane?" Romeo asked me and I kissed his head.

"Because buddy, we paid for someone to fly the plane." I laughed. He literally watched every episode he could of Austin and Ally on the flight. We walked outside and Mark hailed a taxi.

"Are we going t our hotel?" Romeo asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. He gasped.

"Does it have a pool?" Romeo asked.

"The first thing you ask about our hotel is, does it have a pool, when Mommy has a pool at her place." I laughed.

"But this is a hotel pool. It could be better." Romeo smirked and I shook my head.

"You coming Amy?" Rydel called.

"Uhh, you guys go ahead. I have to make a couple of calls." Amy said waving her hand and we hoped in the taxi.

"So, are you positive this is going to work?" I asked Rydel.

"Of course." Rydel smiled.

"Who wouldn't want to get married in Vegas?" Rydel laughed.

"Amy. Believe me. I've mentioned it before."

"You know, if she really wanted to marry you, then she wouldn't care where she got married." Rydel said.

"Isn't that what they guy thinks?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Ellington wanted to have our ceremony somewhere nice. He chose the venue." Rydel smiled.

"Yeah, that's true. But you made sure that there was enough room, and it met your standards." Ellington said raising an eyebrow. I laughed at the adorable couple. Gross, that's my sister and my best friend. And they have a baby together. We had made it to our hotel. Stormie made sure our reservation was correct and gave us all keys to our room.

"I swear to god, if this doesn't work. Then this stop to Vegas, in the middle of your tour was pointless." Stormie said to me.

"Mom, it's going to be fine." I told her even though my stomach started to develop butterflies.

"I'll go get the venue ready then." Stormie said and walked off.

"Mommy. I want ice cream." Dylan said to Rydel.

"We will get some soon." Rydel mothered.

"But I want some now." Dylan cried.

"Hey Dylan. If you be good for the next ten minutes, I'll buy you two ice creams." Rocky said as we entered the elevator. Dylan nodded with excitement.

"Yes uncle Rocky." She smiled as the elevator dinged when we got to our floor.

"So, what cake do you want?" Rydel said as we walked out.

"Well, I was thinking chocolate cake or something like that. Something simple, and please don't make it a big deal." I pleaded her.

"I won't. Don't worry!" Rydel rolled her eyes. I entered my room and placed Romeo on the couch. He ran straight to the window.

"Whoa!" Romeo said covering his mouth with his hands in shock.

"I'm going to win so much money tonight." Riker said putting his money on the coffee table. It was all one dollar notes.