Easter Part One

Amy's POV

"Mommy! It's Easter." Romeo said pulling at my hair as he lay down next to me. I groaned and rolled over.

"Roe. Why don't we go and see if the Easter bunny left us any chocolate." Ross suggests.

"Nah ah. Let's go see if the Easter bunny left ME any chocolate." Romeo said pointing to himself and emphasised the word 'ME'. 

"Roe. Just calm down. Please stop shouting. You're hurting Mommy's ears." I say as I sit up.

"But Mommy. Grandma said that the Easter bunny is going to come and he would lay out some chocolate eggs in the back yard. And Mommy, you know I love chocolate." Romeo said nodding his head. He hair went everywhere.

"Alright then. Mommy, has to get changed first." I tell my son and Romeo looks at his father.

"Come on Daddy! Let's go." Romeo says trying to pull Ross out of the bed. Ross gets out of bed and brushes his fingers through his hair.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked me.

"Of course." I smile. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" I say giggling and shaking my head.

"No reason. You just turned down chocolate." Ross said.

"Well, I'm saving all my energy for the adult Easter hunt." I smiled getting out of bed and wrapping my arms around Ross' next.

"Is that so?" Ross says raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. It was Shor's idea. He has brought small bottles of alcohol and chocolate for the adults to search for." I smile. "And I'm going to win. And, if you're lucky, I might share with you." I say and then peck Ross' lips.

"Daddy! Hurry up!" Romeo says pulling on his jeans.

"Alright. Alright. Let's go." Ross says giving up and he picks up Romeo and carries him downstairs. Romeo has this fear of the stairs. I have no idea why.

We all gathered in the garden in the back yard. Beauty and Bauer, Gus and Gator were all running around collecting eggs. There were plastic eggs as well, which contained money. Only a couple of dollars though.

"It's okay Dylan. You can have my eggs." Romeo said as he passed her the bucket full of eggs.

"That was very generous of you Romeo." Rydel said smiling and Romeo run off to find more eggs. He had lifted his shirt up a bit to make a bowl and had put the eggs in there. His a clever kid.

"Look at all the eggs!" Boston said trying to encourage the others.

"I'm going to get a big belly ache!" Gordy said and continued to pick some up. Gil on the other hand was stuffing them in his mouth like there was no tomorrow. He was not going to share his eggs. I walked over and sat on the grass with Romeo and we counted his eggs.

"Twenty nine. Wow Romeo." I smiled and kissed his head.

"Don't forget the ones I gave to Dylan. She couldn't get any of them, so I shared them with her." Romeo said pointing to where Dylan was sitting.

"Romeo. Some one wants to say thank you." Rydel said carrying Dylan over.

"Ta Ome."She giggled and hugged Romeo. Romeo hugged her back. There was a tear in Rydel's eye. Not mine. I promise you. Stormie took a photo and posted it on instagram. Trust her to do something like that.

~*~

"Yummy! Chocolate." Bauer said rubbing his stomach. We had just finished the adult version of the Easter Egg hunt. Mark and put an plastic egg behind the rock and instead on money he out in some condoms, and guess who found that egg.

Yep, you guessed right. Ross bloody did. He was so proud of himself.

Stormie and Rydel were cooking chicken in the oven whilst also preparing salad and roast vegetables.

The Houghs had even come. Julianne start to help out setting the table, Derek was teaching Bauer and Beauty to dance. Marianne and Bruce were both catching up with everyone and telling them out the dance tour Derek and Julianne did.  Lori was outside putting up decorations. Riker was helping her.

Ellington was teaching some of the other kids french while Rocky mucked around and pulled faces at the kids. I literally have nothing to do. I decided to go find Ross and talk to him. I walked outside and into the shed. I leaned against the door frame and listened to him strum his guitar.

"You know, it's Easter." I smiled walking in looking around at all the hockey gear, and trophy's and jumpers and old R5 merchandise, even a surf board some Teen Beach Movie.

"I know. I was just writing a song." Ross replied and I shrugged.

"Cool." I said and sat down on a chair.

"I really miss this place." Ross said and smiled and looked at me.

"I know you do." I told him. "But, you'll see them again soon. You're going on tour in July." I added.

"I know. But I wish they visited more often. It would be cool if Rydel or Riker made it on dancing with the stars, then we could see everyone each week." Ross added and set down his guitar.

"Lunch is ready!" Stormie yelled from the kitchen.

"So, did you want to talk to me about something?" Ross said as we both got up and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh it was nothing. Don't worry about it."

____________________________________________________________________

QOTD:

What did you think Amy wanted to talk to Ross about?

QOTD:

Also, I was think either Bea Miller or Sabrina Carpenter could play Amy. Thoughts?

Sorry I've been sp slack with my updates :(