Tweet, Meet and Greet

Amy's POV

I loaded my bag onto the plane.

"Here babe. Let me." Ross said picking up my carrying on and putting it in one of the high compartments.

"Thanks." I said and sat on the chair next to the window.

"Mommy! I wanted to sit there." Romeo whined.

"Sweetie, you can sit here soon. The nice lady wants us to put our sweet belts on and then when we flying in the air then we can swap, okay darling. It's for your own safety, okay sweetie?" Amy smiled at her son and Romeo climbed onto the seat and did up the seat belt.

"Isn't this exciting?" Stormie gleamed.

"What is?" Riker asked.

"Amy's joining us on tour." Stormie smiled and Ross rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah. This is going to be your first official time on the bus." Riker said.

"Yeah." I smiled excitedly.

"Don't be too excited." Rydel started. "The beds are terrible, but you get used to them after a while." Rydel nodded.

"It's like sleeping on clay bricks." Ellington agreed with his wife.

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Stormie said cupping her hands and grinned over the adorableness that Rydellington is. Just after take off we were told that we were allowed to take our seat belts off.

"Mommy. I need to go pee pee." Romeo said to me. I looked at Ross with sympathy.

"Let's go to the toilet then Romeo." Ross said grabbing his sons hand and walking to the bathroom.

I picked up my phone and saw the twitter notification.

@/rikerr5: @/officialr5 @/amyr5 @/stormier5 @/markr5 Heading to Phoenix send us your questions in now!!!

I looked over at Riker who's eyes were focused on his phone.

I usually don't get a lot of questions from the fans, almost most of them are always nice when I meet them at events. A couple were cute like if a fan could date Romeo, or if we could play truth or dare with them, or when they were coming to Asia,  Australia, New Zealand or South America. Ross came back and Romeo and I swapped seats. Ross pulled out his phone and answered a couple of questions.

"When did you change you twitter name?" Ross asked me.

"After we got married." I smiled blushing.

"Well, it's very cute." Ross said and pecked my lips. "You should get some sleep, we have a show when we land. You might need to help Ry set the front up and help take photos." Ross smiled.

"But shouldn't you sleep as well?" I asked Ross.

"Yeah, I will. After our band meeting." Ross said and kissed my head and I placed my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. Stormie was taking photos was us whilst we slept because we were just so adorable, well, Romeo and Ross are so cute when they sleep. She had posted them on instagram. Once the flight was over, well you knew it was over because poor Dylan had blocked ears and the noise hurt her. She's freaking adorable. We all hopped off the plane and I took Dylan off Ellington so he could grab his bag. A couple of fans were waiting at the airport, wanting photos of the boys and Rydel. Stormie was so happy and pleased, although she looked exhausted. I hate flying. I'm not even lying. Ross has begged me to go in his plane so he can take me out for a while, but I've said no every time. I hate the long hours, I hate jet lag, I especially hate the food on the planes, but doesn't everyone?