Ghost Retriever "Behind the Scenes" Short Convo's

1 -----

One day...

Death Adder kicks the door of his office down looking panicked...

Death: This is bad!

Miranda: What did you do?!

Death: *Childish sobs* No body died!

Miranda: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!

2 -----

One day...

Death Adder sips a cup of hot chocolate, sitting in his chair...

Death: Remember when you didn't try to solve all your problems with attempted murder?

Miranda: *Remembers the time when she attempted to kill Death but ended up a fail*

"Could you please stop romanticizing the past?"

3 -----

One day...

Death and Miranda are doing a mission that is absurdly dangerous...

Death: I think Houdini did something like this in the past! If I recall it correctly, he was out of the hospital in no time!

Miranda (In deadpan mode): Well, that's encouraging...

4 -----

One day...

Death is staring at Miranda, holding a brochure of assorted candies.

Death: You love me, right, Miranda?

Miranda (while thinking about it so seriously)

"Normally, if other people say that to me, I'll say yes without hesitation. But hearing that from you? I feel like this is going somewhere...and I don't like it."

5 -----

One day...

Miranda is analyzing some post-mortem audit reports submitted by his boss, Death Adder...

Miranda: What is this?! You've been exorcizing ghost and demons for money?!

Death: W--wait! I can explain!

Miranda: And all this time, I've been doing it for you for FREE?!

6 -----

One day...

Miranda is struggling to keep upright on her 1 inch heels for a secret mission...

Miranda: This thing sucks! I don't really think heels are for me!

Death, pointing at his feet and walking flawlessly in sparkly golden 6 inch heels.

"WEAK!"

7 -----

One day...

Miranda is in rage so early in the morning for the delayed post-mortem reports...

Miranda: What the fuck is wrong with you?! Didn't I tell you to submit those reports on time?!

Death: Wow, you could at least start yelling at me with a 'good morning'.

Miranda. 'Good Morning' What the fuck is wrong with you?! Didn't I tell you to submit those reports on time?!

8 -----

One day....

Death and Miranda are killing some time by playing "Truth or Dare"

Miranda: Okay, Truth or Dare?

Death: Truth!

Miranda: How many candies and sweets did you buy this week using your credit card?