Chapter 68

Walton can't take his eyes off the dark and emotionless face of the rival standing across him— Alpha Dhruv, the king of the werewolves and his arc enemy.

He didn't want to be but he can't stop from getting scared. Dhruv was not alone, he was with Yuvraj, Nitin and Abhimanyu... His best fighter wolves and friends.

"Ohh look, who we have here?" Walton was staring at them with utmost attention when he heard Abhimanyu announce.

His sweaty and pale face became even darker as he came out of his trance. Fucking hell... He was not alone, but surrounded by a hundred of them.

There were not only Dhruv, Abhimanyu and Nitin who were standing before Walton. But there were also a lot of wolves around him, who were looking at him with eyes that spoke they would murder him, and mouth open mouths which drooled as if they were waiting to close on his skin and bite him off.

"Wh-what are you do-ing here?" not knowing what to say, Walton gulped his Saliva and tried to act brave, but from within his heart screamed in fear.

He was only a growing young vampire. Walton didn't know how to use half of his powers, so it's like standing between hunters without any weapons to defend yourself.

"Huh, a typical vampire bastard." Nitin chuckled with his eyes glaring Walton in anger. "He is the carbon copy of his fucking father, Vladamir, the bloodsucker." although Walton's blood boiled, he controlled it.

He hated to admit but his father was not someone to be supported. Though he was a king, he never did anything positive or any act that was justified. He was a king in name who only took care of his elder son, Harshad.

And guess what, he didn't deserve to be supported by Walton while the enemies humiliated him, the king.

Yet no matter what, they were disrespecting the most powerful vampire, and their entire kind.

Walton seethed. He gritted his teeth and distracted his eyes from Alpha Dhruv and glared at Nitin on his back, "Huh, you whining vegetarian cats have always been jealous of us. Bloody bitches!" Dhruv stared at this little young vampire in front of him, back mouthing his fighter wolf.

Every inch of Walton's body trembled but he maintained his demeanour. This was not the time to fight simply because this was not the correct time to die in their hands.

They were in numbers and he was alone. Abd the way they growled, the wolves around him, and how dhruv stared at him... Walton realized his mistake and twisted his mouth.

"Look, I don't want to get into any fight with you. Let me go." He firmly said without sacrificing his pride.

He kind of requested Dhruv without using any word that sounded like he was requesting.

Abhi laughed... He laughed so wildly that for a second Walton shuddered and a step backwards.

" You think you will even be able to fight us... A little scaredy vampire baby who's still not got his wisdom tooth." Abhi made fun on Walton.

"Ikr, the baby sucker seems foolish. He's standing in front of his death and acts as if he doesn't know it." Nitin said.

They openly joked on Walton, yet not even a single word came from Dhruv s mouth. It looked as if he was scanning Walton and trying to read his mind. He stared at him everywhere on the face without a blink.

This place was dangerous, and damn dangerous for a young vampire like him. This was a teleporting area that linked Earth with the underworld dimension, Bellvale.

There were no rules, no norms applicable here. And the creatures could kill each other without the threat of being penalized on earth or on Bellvale. Then what could be so important that Walton had to come here?

Dhruv couldn't smell anyone around, so it was obvious he was alone.

"Self-promotion Haan..." He saw Walton nervously smile as he tried to look Nitin and Abhi behind him. "Don't forget who you are standing in front of— a vampire. I am sure I don't have to tell you who is described as the more powerful one in the testaments..."

Dhruv inwardly praised this little vampire Prince. He was alone... Without any weapons. No doubts that he was scared but still.. He was brave. And bravely he stood across him, the alpha, with his head raised high like a proud enemy and looked at them in the eye.

Although his words disappointed Abhi, Nitin and other fighter wolves in their wolf form, Dhruv smiled complimenting the enemy's courage.

"You bloody parasite..." As Abhi came forward to grab Walton by his collar...

"Abhi," Dhruv raised his hand and stopped him.

"So you think you vampires are more powerful than us, the wolves?" He finally spoke something... Something that shook Walton from head to toe.

"He-yesss..." Even though Walton had his heart pound inside his heart, he courageously answered.

While dhruv who was certainly amazed by his bravery, smirked devilishly and rolled his sleeves upward until his forearms and announced, "Alright then... Prove how powerful a vampire can be!" With that, he fisted his hands and stood in a fighting position in front of Walton whose face turned paler then before.

Nope, this was too bad to happen!

Tbc...

Huh... Dhruv will be Dhruv. An egoistic alpha! Kya kare iska.. Whet will happen to Walton. Will he be able to face dhruv? Let's see in the next part. Do comment and vote.

Target: 70 votes, 20 comments.

***
Guys... I'm very sad yrr... I miss Manan so much and the time when it used to come. I miss all of you as a Manan Fan. So I was thinking... In order to relive old manan moments, why don't we create a Facebook or Instagram group? Pehle Facebook pe kitne sare grups the. Sare inactive ho gye. So should we create one... Jaha hum apni memories, manan edits Manan VMs enjoy karenge. What's say? Plzz ha bolo yrr, I am sure everyone has a Facebook or Instagram account. Comments karke batao what is you think. I really wish if we could make one... Let's show Fandom love.
***