chapter 13

Nandini rushed through the dusting corridor of the small apartment carrying her bag in one hand a file in the other. As she passed through the narrow path she came across Clara who was entering in. " Where are you going? "... She enquired watching nandini fidget with her file and bad.

" Aunty, I was called from the school... There's something wrong there! I'll have to go "... She chipped rushing outside.

On getting inside the cab nandini crossed her fingers while her heart raced unknowingly. The gear of being removed from the school homed her mind. Already there were extra staff than the required, she has even heard the principal talking to the vice principal about removing teachers who were not required.

Although there were less chances for her to be removed since she was the class teacher but that feeling where you feel unusual irritated her. She wiped the sweat from her forehead that had formed out of nervousness in the cold days of winter.

The leaves were shedded by the trees already and the winds were fast and chilling. She hopped out of the cab  paying the fare. Nandini rushed throughout the way towards the Principal's cabin as she breathed heavily.

The door was open already so she doesn't have to waste more of her energy in opening it. As soon as she stepped inside after getting the nod from the principal, she got see a very young and extremely handsome guy sitting there. " Ohh glad you have come miss Murthy, I hope we didn't disturb you since you're supposed to be given a day off after what has happened yesterday "... Said the principal.

" Not at all sir, I'm absolutely fine "... She replied taking seat besides the guy... That's when she keenly watched his face...
a man who has a chiselled face, pointed nose, dimpled cheeks and interesting big brown eyes and not to forget to mention his killing smile. Every girl would want her guy to have that stunning smile that would melt anyone, especially her anger.

Anyways, forwarding her his hand towards her, he shook his hand with her. " Well Nandini since you'll be out for a week's leave, we've appointed Mr. Dhruv in your place. We really consider that you should take some rest while Dhruv will take over your class and responsiblity. Just give him the papers and files and also the question paper you have made for the forth coming unit tests ".... Her face fell totally, for a second she feared that they were planning to remove her because three months ago Principal granted a leave to Shelley one of the teacher and in her place he appointed new teacher, he sent her a letter that was removed from work because she was not doing her work properly.

Her hands started sweating and heartbeats increasing until she doesn't hear those convincing words. " You are one of our regular and hard working teacher that is why we're granting you paid leave and once you'll be back then Mr. Dhruv will be given another class.. He needs some assistance here
".... She smiled brightly, her eyes gleamed in amusement looking the principal's wrinkled face. " Now you two may go, miss nandini make sure you tell Dhruv sir everything about his work okay "... They nodded together while coming out.

They reached the staff room, it was small and empty since all the teachers were there attending their respective classes and they hardly consisted a staff of thirteen teachers. " You sit here I'll bring you all the necessary information "... She smiled and marched towards the metal grey colored cupboard situated in the northeast corner of the square shaped room, Dhruv settled down on the plastic chair watching her removed failed from the cupboard which her name was written on.

" Here are the unit tests papers, and these are all the other things... You go through them. ".... Nandini sat next to him forwarding him the papers. He got hold of them and patiently listened to the instructions she provided regarding the unit tests and other things. After they were done with it, nandini found it to be necessary to inform him about her naughty students and class. " BTW is this the first time you're teaching or? "... Asked she instantly waiting for his reply.

" Umm kind of, haha "... He chuckled recalling all his experiences. " Actually I've only attended music classes but you know due to some financial reasons I had to take this work as well of a class teacher ".... Nandini passed him a pitiable smile shoeing that her sympathy, and why not! It somewhere seemed precisely like her story. She too wants to stick to this job so that there is a hope of earning and getting money. " Anyways, you tell me about the class, I'm asked to join from tomorrow onwards "... He cut the silence with his words.

" Yeah, I'll tell you everything for you'll require a lot of strength and courage to handle my class ".... Nandini let out a small chuckle remembering yesterday's recess moments and Clifford and hid crazy cute gang.

" Is that so, I'm curious to know ma'am "... He stated sitting straight.

" Hey you can call me nandini, it feels wierd to be addressed as ma'am "... Said nandini playing with her pen. " Anyways, you're lucky that the naughtiest student of my class is in the class, because he's the devil head who control all the other students and threatens them with his gang called Yellow corns gang "... She  laughed making him laugh as well.

" Yellow corn gang ".... He repeated, off with confusion.

" It's because he likes to eat corns ".... They both laughed together at the cute reason behind Clifford's gang. The cutest he was the more naughty he behaved.

" Ohh than I must say I'm really lucky "... Dhruv expressed nodding negatively while she chuckled more telling him more of Clifford's acts.

It was really a good day for them, however there was someone who was burning in anger and utmost annoyment as he balanced himself on the thick and strong branch of the tree that was standing in the opposite of the school building giving him clear view of the staff room that was on the second floor. " This is not done, you're committing one of the biggest mistake you barking dog ".... He stated through his clenched teeth watching them laugh and smile at each others joke. " She and her destiny is mine... She belongs to me I'll see how you will keep her away "... Wearing back the hoodie of his long black coat he jumped down of the branch and he ran on the roads with great speed.

To be continued...

The updates will be slow from now on, got exams round the way.

PlZz do vote and comment.