Chapter 3

The war between vampires and wolves is going on since many years however nobody knows when will it come to end. The two most powerful species of the underworld has got ancestral enemity.

Vampires are often portrayed as aristocratic and noble beings with an insatiable lust for blood by the werewolves. Whereas werewolves are usually shown as a bit more laid back, a little rough around the edges with the need to destroy everything in their path once a month. Two very different, yet equally destructive, creatures. Werewolves hate that vampires drink blood, vampires hate that werewolves have a wild dangerous beast inside them. Werewolves think vampires are filthy leeches, vampires think werewolf are lowly dogs. On and on.... But nobody knows where it all has started.

Thousands of years ago, there lived two different species yet special in their own way far away from each other. They were happy in their territories living plainly until one day, the king of vampires of that time, Garadin Irven entered into the territories of werewolves in search of blood. He killed almost half the village drinking their blood in order to quench his week's old thirst while the other half was enslaved by him and taken to his arena for personal work. He had mercilessly slaughtered the alpha male and made his mate (queen, in other words) his object of pleasure which eventually fostered a hatred among werewolves that led to the war for the wolves couldn't see their queen being ill treated by those demons.

Years passed and now it's almost been thousands of decades since the two are each other's enemy. The common room they share is that they both perpetuate the species by "infecting" humans with a virus, and apparently it takes a pretty strong human to survive the ordeal and "twist" the virus's effects to gain immortality.

However, they're not known to the human world. For the humans, they only exist in the reel life as a character, as a medium of entertaining them little did they know that they're there in between them.

Vampires and werewolves have got the ability to change their forms from their original self to a human being. And that's what the reason why are they considered to be only there in the mythology for they have hidden themselves amongst the humans. However, it doesn't ends here the two creatures do live amidst the humans but in two different places. The places are separated with native mark alerting each other from trespassing.

In every two-twenty-five years, the Satan lord, lord of all the evils give them a chance to get more powerful in all the ways. It happens on the Dark Night, the night when all the monsters, demons, ghosts, spirits, zombies and what not evil creatures are set free... Free in the race of acquiring the powers.

But then, only one among them all can be the powerful.
The Dark night is always more beneficial for the vampires because their existing powers get doubled and that is how they always end up becoming more powerful whereas it has always been a night of horrors for the wolves because it not only snatches away their jurisdiction but most of their population also. It's more like the end of their wolves world.
Although, the last dark night was more in their control. For they'd killed the only way of their edge. The girl who's got the Dark Destiny.

In every period of two hundred and twenty-five years, a girl comes to life with a mysterious destiny. A fate that is either fatal or lively for the two worlds. Her destiny is considered to be the key to their powerful destinations. It's either gain or kill.
The only way to gain the powers is... To make her yours.
(By sleeping with her on The DARK NIGHT under the moon)

Whoever will get hold of her destiny, will get the edge in the war and the other one a cursed future. One will try to save her and the other to kill. Full moon is something the wolves can't take that's why, they kill her always, for she's dangerous for them on that night. Her powers are dangerous for their empire for it works in negative for them whereas the vampires chase her destiny because it gives them the authority to control the underworld for the coming two hundred and twenty-five years. And only the Vampire Prince can get the powers NOBODY ELSE.
Whoever wants her power will have to make her his in every possible way.

And finally, That period has come again, the girl is born again, the war is on the verge to begin... And the underworld is preparing for the worst. Let's see, who's going to get HER this time.
Will it be vampires or werewolves!!!

To be continued....

This is the reason behind their enemity. I hope, you know what is dark night and dark destiny as well.

Also, I hope you know who are the vampires, werewolves and the girl. 😘

Girl with dark destiny and the way how to get the powers Samjha na! 🙈
It's very easy tho.

So now, shall we now begin THE LOVE STORY OF THE VAMPIRE. 😋😋😋😋

Expecting a lot of support guys... Plzzz do vote and comment.