chapter 16

Vampires usually don't hunt on humans until it is necessary. Thousands of years ago they had promised to themselves and to the human species who knew their reality back then that they'll stay away from them who knew their identity. Only few important people with high designation knew them... Very few to be precise.

Every time when a new king is being elected in the vampire kingdom he is supposed to take an oath... An oath where he had to plegde not to attack on the humans no matter how urgent and intense his thirst is. Living among humans posing as them is been granted as a permission by the Mayor decades ago, if a king fails to fulfill this demand then he is considered to be offensive and a danger for their whole star.

But caring nothing about these things, prince harshad who had dreams and beliefs that he's doing to be the next king after his father Vladimir Vaz caught a girl in the empty and isolated back lane in the street sucking onto her neck each and every drop of blood from her body.

" Brother let her go, if father's guards will catch us hinting on a human they will infirm about it to father. And rest you know ".... Unwin Vaz, his first younger brother stated feeling nervous and terrified because his elder brother was breaking the Holy Rule which is supposed to be followed by the next successor of the kings throne. " Brother I fear that father will reconsider you make for being the next kin--- "..... The girl dropped dead on the watery ground when harshad in speed ran upto his younger brother grabbing him by the neck digging his big black nasty nails in his skin on above his heart as if he would dig it out. " Brother it's it's suffocating me. PlZz plzzz leave ".... Unwin struggled under his hold while harshad pushed him in the wall so badly that it broke in the shape of the poor guys body shape when both of them fell on the found with harshad over him.

" Ohh my dear Unwin how many times do I have to tell you my baby brother never let those words come out of your fucking tongue. You tongue is stupid, it utters and you bear the pain, it says the truth while I always have to punish you for the same. I know after will not appreciate me killing humans but it fascinates me it gives me a feeling like yeah, I'm a vampire "... He picked him up from one hand and threw him agwin the wall like a sack.

Unwin is just ten years younger than him still harshad behaves as if he is Unwin's master and he his servant. It never happened when he behaved like an elder brother to him. Anyways, couching profusely when the dust and concrete things entered in his mouth Unwin hhelplessly stared his brother. He have been rude to him other times too but, this was unimaginable. Unwin gazed his brother with terror as he saw him walking towards him having in hand a javelin with silver stake. " Brother! You... Can't... Kill... Me? ".... He said with blood flowing from his eyes rather than tears.

" Ohh no baby bro you have gotten your punishment as for now, this javelin is not for you but for that disgusting servant Manik and our dear father Vladimir Vaz. I know a king is not supposed to harm human species and blah blah blah,  however I will change the rituals, I will bring my new policies with my own rules in my dynasty, in my empire. And once I'll become the king with the help of that girl's dark destiny then father and manik will have to die. Because I want to create a world where we would worship the demon god with evilness. Where we will be able to commit crimes and murders freely with no restrictions. I will become the keeper of evilness of the evil world "..... He concluded throwing the javelin inside the chest of the girl who he had preyed on whom Unwin, Unwin gulped in horror realising what his brother has dreamt of. Becoming a demon lord is like having powers that of the Satan lord, their god.
" Now before father's guards come here, let's get back to the dracula castle baby. Come on ".... With this he mercilessly held Unwin from the collars and transported themselves inside of the castle in a blink. " Fuck off baby bro and wash off your face and this clothes I don't want father to suspect me hun. And dare you think about all that now, I don't want mother or father to read your mind in night when you're asleep others it so you know what I can do my sweet little boy ".... He threatened him showing the little swords
of one inch with a wooden handle to hold it which he have used many times to torture his little brothers in past, Unwin nodded in yes as he achieved his speed to full running towards his room while harshad, harshad smirked evilly watching manik come through the gate inside the dracula castle.

Precap...

" Manik you give me your identity star, I want to pose you. I want to see the girl who's going to be my queen ".... Harshad said, he pulled Manik's shirt open revealing his identity star.

To be continued...

Okay so now the story will speed up. Feel free to message me if you don't understand anything however I will again suggest you read it carefully and read the names and other things properly. They're going to occur soon 😈

And about harshad and Unwin, well brothers from the same mother always doesn't have a cute relationship when one among them is a devil like you've seen harshad.

Identity star??? What is that? 😘 Trust me it's interesting.

Plzzz do vote and comment and Plzzzz show me you interest in this book.

BTW does anyone know the name of the country or town which I've mentioned in this book? I really can't recall it. PlZz tell me if you know... Let's see who's got a sharp memory unlike me😂