Chapter 42

Where I should feel numb, I was actually enjoying it. His touch was so firm and comforting. His lips slowly ravished mine, however, something was yet wrong. I never kissed Dhruv before, yet it felt as though he knew what were my needs. And when his fingers caressed my skin under my top, it came to me as a shock, I gasped in his mouth in the kiss, "Manik!"

Author's pov...

Nandu tried to pull away from him, alas the more she tried to pull away the closer he pulled her. She was angry, confused, curious to see his face. She glared him with her eyes but, only to realise it was Dhruv. That innocent face, calmed expressions; he was just totally lost in her.

Summoning up her full strength she anyhow detached herself from him panting loudly. "What's wrong!"... Dhruv interrogated, her face was disturbed. The way her pupils went across his body up and down observing him closely, it made him feel strange.

"Umm, you are Dhruv!"... She asked, in fact sge herself has no idea what was she doing.

First of all she let him touch her, which sge shouldn't have done. Second of all, if she let him to then hus touch was familiar... It felt more like manik's. And third of all, yet not the last confusion, Manik was the first guy she had let to kiss her, and the way it went between her and Dhruv now, she experienced it more like her first kiss with him.

"Why! Can't you see my face? I don't think it's too dark to see each others face!".. He forced a chuckle licking his lips. "Nandini, I know he's haunting you, don't let him to. I'm there, I'm there to protect you."... Dhruv said lifting his hand to tougher shoulder, nandu in reflex quickly moved backwards diverting her pupils.

He sighed awkwardly standing there like a stupid, nandu was having a battle with her feelings. Obviously, she was angry on manik... And honestly, that was the reason why she let Dhruv to kiss her, but she won't refuse the fact she had enjoyed her kisses with him and savoured them to the full. She herself won't refuse that she loved every act of his, and even she won't deny the fact, that she can tell the difference about his and other guys touch. About his kiss. And obviously, about the way he breathes.

The two of them stood rooted awkwardly in their respective spots. Neither did he open his mouth after that sentence not did she try to take this further until, "You said this potion is very poisonous and dangerous, didn't you! One drop can kill the whole vampire army", "Yes, I did. But, why are you ask-" Dhruv could not finish his words for she threw the little bottle of potion on him in swift, earlier than it could hit him on the face it froze just across his face.

"Huh!"... Nandini gasp seeing the drop of the potion suspending in the air. It freezes right there, neither it fell down nor hit him. "Manik!" she covered her mouth taking her heels to the direction of the door holding her heart. "Dhruv!!! Dhruv he is her—" hero mouth was clutched preventing her from speaking.

Nandu turned around gulping in the air urgently. Her eyes turned to the size that of saucers when a quick light of exertion occurred around his body and he turned himself into his real self, vampire manik with dark red eyes and fangs threatening to dig in her neck.

Manik picked her up on shoulder going down to the room. He threw her on the bed like a sack of grain looking around, his one gaze and the doors locked themselves immediately, the curtains covered the windows and... The lights turned out off except the little lamp light kept on the table beside the bed.

"Manik!!! Ma-nik

"Manik!!! Ma-nik."... She bit her lips in fear seeing him approach her. His eyes ran down her body scanning every cell of her skin and before she could predict his moves, he pounded on top of her kissing her hungrily and.......

Tbc...
____________

Not expected na 😚 i know that.
Dude told you, i am The Best 😏

Now go and comment, let me see what do you think of this.

Do bohot sara voting and sharing anda loving, 😂

Target for the next chap... 10 followers. And 99 votes.

Sounds more like chanda, hai na. 😆 Lekin mujhe chahiye.