Chapter 33

Hiyaaaa!!!!!

Did you all miss me!!!

If yes then, good... I'm back.

If no then, bad... I'm back anyways again. 😜

Bashful return with this update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Badly waiting to see what you guys have to share with me.

One more thing, I am planning to make Dhruv a hero and manik a villain. How many of you'll agree to this! Share your thoughts.

Enjoy ❤️🎉🎉🎉

____________

The environment being dominated by silence was cut by their heavy breathings and aggressive growling noises. They actions were not that of a normal human. Nandini got up difficultly on her legs holding her bleeding head. She expressionlessly gaped manik sitting on the tree glaring at the back of her on Dhruv.

Her eyes widened watching at her back, Dhruv's size has increased a bit like how animals do- they swell up to scare their enemies trying to seem big and giant. "Dhruv!"... She stood stupefied when suddenly he snarled like a wolf looking up with torso arched and fingers balled. And before she could understand anything what was happening, manik jumped of Dhruv behind her and started beating her black and blue.

"Manik!!".. She shouted having hard time with her bleeding head. It was spinning badly while her eyes seemingly blurred. "Ma-nik"... She whispered, nandu blinked her eyes blankly as there was no voice of the punches of kicks coming. And above all, they seemed to be fighting in fast motion as if somebody has pressed the fast forward button on the remote making the scene in the TV to happen fastly.

She was losing her mind. What was going on around! When at a point her eyes caught the sight of them, she saw manik biting on his neck while the other moment she spotted Dhruv scratching and digging his nails in manik's neck. They were not fighting any the way like humans. Not at all.

Nandu was pushed in a corner by Dhruv as they both took over the place where she was standing earlier. They fought like the armies of America and Russia, like the long arch enemies who met by chance and now using thus moment to take their revenge on each other for the lost they incurred in past. "Dhruv stop!!!" Nandu shouted fisting her fingers but sadly, none of the two were ready to listen to her.

She clutched her mouth watching Dhruv hit manik's head against a tree that made a hollow in the trunk of the tree however Manik hardly got any scratch or bleeding at the sudden hit. He simply freed his hairs from Dhruv's fist and, "Manik no!!!!!"... Nandu screamed seeing him throw dhruv away like an empty sack. Dhruv hit a trunk of a tree far away and fell down on his stomach in the pile of dried Ieaves like a corpse.

He didn't move at all. "Dhruv!"... Earth slipped from beneath her feet seeing that there was no motion st all. He was neither moving nor was there any guilt on manik's face. Her breaths stuck in her trechea pipe, eyes burning with fresh hot tears. She took a some time to get herself back to reality and stare manik unbelievably.

Nandu accumulated herself and was going to go to manik and give him a tight slap but then only, there came an aggressive haunting growl from where Dhruv was lying and... That was it, standing straight Dhruv was snarling and cooing loudly as his eyes met with the shining full moon overhead from between the gapof the trees thus turning into his wolf whilst running to attack manik who has already developed his long fangs and flying in the air with his bat wings in his Dracula coat leaving nandini numb.

They collided with each other in such a way that a large cloud of smoke appeared around them. She sat down on her knees with a thud watching them fight with each other in their real forms. She was scared would be an understatement, in real she was disgustingly shaken by the harsh reality. "Huh!"... Nandu gasped trying to put her palm on the roots of the trees on the ground.

Her eyes rained, there were infinite lines on her forehead while a number of questions along with dread of dying playing in her eyes. She was hitten badly by the reality. Nandu didn't know what to do, she looked here and there then again at the two, to be precise— she looked at the wolf and the vampire biting ahd beating each other mercilessly.

And eventually the sympathy she had in heart towards both of them turned into nothing and vanished like fog. "I... I... Ne... Need to get my children out fr-from here!"... She vigorously rubbed her palms on her cheeks rubbing away her tears. They were too much into their fight that they did not even notice Nandini has gone away from there.

Manik gritted his teeth together as he held Dhruv by the neck in his hard grip. It made Dhruv to wriggle in his hold. True he was the strongest wolf in his entire pack yet his strength failed in front of manik and his power. And sorrowfully, Manik- the vampire, overpowered, Dhruv- the wolf and controlled him.

He gave a mocking grin bringing in view hus long sharp fangs. "Told you doggie, You are weak."... Manik laughed looking straight in his eyes. " Stop chasing behind nandini, she is mi—".... As soon as he took her name he realized what blunder did hmthry do just now. "Noo!"... Whispering in shock manik let go of Dhruv, his eyes stilled in the spot where he saw her last time but woefully she was not there.

Dhruv too turned back into his human form coughing severely. He held his neck summoning himself up on his legs watching in the same direction as that of Manik. They both later threw a glare towards each other, no sooner have they parted their lips to speak a word than, "Aaaahhhh!!!!"... Her dangerous scream resonated in the dark forest skipping their hearts.

"Nandini!"

"Nandini"

Both of them called her name in unison and ran in the direction where it came from. " If anything happens to her, I'll kill you."... Manik heard Dhruv say.

"SHE'S MINE"... Was all manik relied in return.

Who will win, Manik's obsession or Dhruv's concern!

To be continued...

Precap...

Love triangle phase.

Hit that chotu star 🌟 plzzzzz.

Thank you.