Chapter 20

THE DARK FOREST

THE DARK FOREST

***********************

Dhruv's pov,

" Okay students just close your eyes and praise god, we are about to leave for our picnic spot Yaaayyy ".... I excitedly announced while the bus filled up with fire little babies joined me in shooting loudler than.

I laughed seeing them all look soo excited for this picnic and at the same time my eyes landed on nandini, she was longingly gazing my face with that cute beautiful smile she wore suited her son perfectly.

" Okay students sit down "... When nandini realised I was looking at her she quickly said diverting her eyes as the bus started.

" Yaayyyyyyyyy "

Everyone shouted along with her. Nandini is cute, in this one week I literally enjoyed her company. She is not like how I have thought her to be. And most importantly, I'm happy that those blood sucking animals did not get any chance to get close to her.

" Hey nandini as them to switch the stereo system on, let's have some real fun ".... The another and elder teacher who have accompanied us, Nyonika said as she took great care of the students during in the last seats.

" Ohh sure ma'am, just wait a second plzzz ".... One of the member from the guides team replied as she adjusted her cap on the head.

She was Alia, one of our werewolf family. We were going to go to dark forest which is an area from our territory. I couldn't risk the children's life and since I'm the only male teacher in the school the principal told me to accompany them.

And for the same reason I asked few of my family (werewolf family) members to join us as the tour guide who are Alia, Navya,
Abhimanyu, Nitin and yuvraj.
Hardly anytime is left, the vampire will come running behind her very soon. And I can't let that happen I need to stop them and moreover I want to now protect nandini from them. And I want her to remain unaware from our worlds forever.

" Okay babies would you like to have some candies "

" Okay babies would you like to have some candies ".... I passed a smile at navya who showed the boxes of dairy milk to them.

" Yesssss ".... Came their answer in chorus.