Chapter 47

Whatever's there inside of me...
Craves for whatever's there inside of you.

__________________

I was shocked on my behaviour, this wasn't me. I've never been so attracted by a girl. Not even the last girl who wash supposed to be my mate. It seemed as if nandini was casting some spell on me. Only the thought of herletting Dhruv to kiss herself turned me wild that I u clasped her bra throwing it on the floor. My eyes hungrily watched her boobs as I pinned her on the bed tightly. She cried louder and louder every time I pressed her breasts yet easier than her voice could leave her mouth and resonate on the room, I would kiss her the never moment only.

Still kissing her when I inserted my hand inside of her trousers and straight in her panty, her eyes glistened with tears as they pleaded me to stop. Alas there was no looking behind, I soo wanted to own her. "This is for betraying me."... I said near her lips after detaching from the kiss for just a second and the same time my fingers thrusted deep in her hole.

Her hymen could break if I go down more, she tried to pull together her knees to prevent me nevertheless I loved  to hear her fast heart beats and heavy breathings. "Pl-eas~"... I held her wrists together in one hand and the other I used to undo the buttons of my shirt. Her eyes tore up realizing what I was upto.

Within a swift the shirt was on the floor with me on top of her biting and nibbling on her buds. She stopped struggling, her body froze, I couldn't anymore hear her heavy breaths and when I glanced over at her face I saw something that made me leave her suddenly.

She has surrendered.

Her eyes though closed streamed down. With the use of my power as I onned the side lamp and gazed her face, I got to see her swollen lips that has blood on them. Her neck was filled with hickies and even her throat had some blood oozing out there. Quickly letting go of her when I climbers down the bed looking away I heard her voice, "Why did you stop manik, plz continue."

[Guys I've Written A Short Poem On Nandu's Condition In This Chapter... You Can CHECK IT In THE NEW BOOK I MADE "Poetry Collection" Read and let me know how's it. See picture at the end]

My heart that I don't have for real ached as soon as her pained voice hit my ears. I could sense her wiping her tears away. I got my shirt and wore it while in the back her sobs grew loud, "continue you punishment manik. Don't let me go so easily. Come on! Geet on me, rip away the last few clothing from my body and rape me."... I immediately turned around to see her.

Her eyes bore into mine she didn't even care to cover her breasts as she sat there like a robbed queen crying as badly as she can." if that's what I deserve for stopping you to, if that's what I deserve for saving him from your anger then go ahead, pin me to the bed and rape me. But don't you ever dare to forget manik Malhotra, you pushed me onto this mess" she accused.

Getting out of the bed she collected her clothes from the floor and wore them. The next thing I saw was her slapping me hard in my face. "You bitch!"... I gripped her neck plastering her to the nearby wall. She twirled to get away but I pressed her neck more.

When suddenly realization struck me I again let her go. She Fell down coughing, her eyes changed to that of red color, the tears never stopped as there she sat caressing her neck. I looked at the green herbs in my left, one of the dangerous herb that can worsen our conditions if attacked us with its potion. I was thoroughly staring at it until I heard her laughs resonating in the area.

I was confused looking at her. Sometime a ago she was crying then suddenly she slapped me and now she was laughing. "So Dhruv was correct, you want to kill me but you won't unless the dark night comes!" my mouth hung open at her remark.