Chapter 11

" You earased her memory!!! ".... The king, Vladimir Vaz shouted vehemently, his grip on the arm of his dark Black bishop throne tightened as his rues threw daggers at the prince. Manik stood with a lowered head feeling idiotic of his act, however that was necessary. " You fucking earased her memory, have you just rested you mind somewhere, she is important... A mere scratch on her skin can cause us thousands of problems. I can't believe you'd do that "..... Vlad Vaz, stood straight in front of the prince shooting utmost anger in his direction. He was sent there, to conquer her heart and mind, whatever his messengers has informed him... The king was sure that the prince has overpowered her mind. But this insane act of his, have now brought them back to the point where they have begun everything.

" But highness, she has seen my real face, if I hadn't removed those memories of our encounter than she had known everything even before we could continue with it ".... Manik reasoned trying to sound as confident as he can,his pad sweated out of panic. The fierce fury of the king's eyes made him shiver irrationally. " We were quite near the werewolves territory, she was shouting maniacly and I didn't wanted any of them to get near her. Now that her memory is washed, I can begin again in a different way ".... He added, king stared him disbelievingly while his large yellow nasty fangs appeared.

" We're running late with time, exactly after a month the dark night will occur, you really think we'd able to make up with the mission? ".... The king in a swift clutched Manik's neck pinning him down on the floor, he pulled open the strings of his dracula coat bringing in veiw the Satan tattoo on his left shoulder, the tattoo which symbolises evilness. " You know what manik, I've had killed you with my own hands if you have not been the chosen one. Only because you have been blessed with the opportunity I made you the prince, in spite of knowing the truth that you're just a bloody death seeker who have no identity as that powerful of us ".... He made a disgusted face, Manik's eyes went down on his hand gazing no guts to look in his eyes.

He was a mere servant as a death seeker in the dracula castle from the beginning, until those years back ahem it was found out that he was the chosen vampire in the the territory to become the powerful amongst all. It was written in the dark book that the one chosen should be a prince only then the powers can be acquired, and that is why Vlad Vaz, the king who have been preparing his son, Harshad Vaz for this day have to give away the coronation to manik so that as per the norms created by the Satan law, they can get powerful. Manik was just a prince in the  eyes of the outsiders, whereas in the castle nobody ever considered him one except that of the servants and the human slaves. Vlad Vaz would always fake to the other species of his love and concern for manik in front of the wolves or other lower classed opponents like zombies or flesh eaters otherwise he never have ever respected him as a prince. He was always treated as a servant by him and his three sons i.e Harshad, Varick and Vivian his blood sons born from his queen Tarrah Vaz.

The king respectfully you manik up, he sighed guiltfully feeling bad for his acts. He was one from the prince now no matter whether he was never his blood because he have always impressed and have done impressive tasks for him and his dynasty. " Manik, it's not about our Satan family, it's about our star, our people and our brothers hmmmm. If we lose this chance than again we will have to wait for another two twenty-five years and we cannot afford it this time, the wolves have already found out the mean of how to destroy our world... Before they do something against us, lets just do the same against them. This time nobody can kill our people hmm ".... He spoke softly pulling up the collars of Manik's coat, he also rubbed away the dust from his white skin of the cheek treating him like a vampire prince. " Now before the wolves get this information just go and keep her safe under your arena. Go "..... With this, manik nodded his head lightly as he disappeared from there in a blink leaving only the dancing dust in his place while the king smiled evilly.

" Father you're seriously going to give him the throne? You're really making him the next king " .... Harshad rose from his beta cathedra, annoyment was written all over his face while his other two younger brothers too rose up glaring at the direction manik have gone from.

" Only for the time being son, there can be only one king.... And he will be from my sons only. ".... All the three brothers side hugged each other clearly understanding the meaning of their father's words. He's just a pawn.

To be continued....

It's going to be no easy game. And you never know what a turn the future will take....

Yeah manik is nobody... Just a namesake prince and reputation. Just a slave.

Do you think he'll give away his everything in the feets of his master??? To know... Plzzz stick to the book. 😉

Keep voting and commenting plzzz.