Chapter 69

69
With his mouth hanging open and eyes staring at the smirk on the alpha's face, Walton kept rooted in his spot amazed. He had that 'I don't want to fight you' look on his face, but irrespective of that, he raised his hands and brought them in his front.

The smirk of Dhruv's face told him that there was a no chance he could withstand him. Withstand them. Reason, he was bigger and stronger than him and because he was obviously an adult wolf who could easily crush Waltons head under his feet.

'Move aside,'

Dhruv communicated to his wolves (Abhi and Nitin) to give them a big space.

They happily moved aside, with a wide grin on their facades which conveyed their happiness. They were looking forward to seeing this young vampire bruise and injured. The urgency in they eyes told how much they yearned to see his white skin bleed.

Even then Walton stood courageously across Dhruv. He developed his huge fangs while his eyes turned dark red. He hissed angrily before plunging at Dhruv.

But before he got Dhruv, Walton met him in the mid air as dhruv took a leap and caught him in the mud air by the neck. His fingers tightened around his jaw with caused his fangs to disappear. Dhruv increased the pressure on his neck as he came down on land with poor Walton under him.

"Twist his neck and hand it over to me." Abhi said from behind while Walton wriggled under him.

"And let me take care of his body!" Nitin exclaimed, curiosity dripped from every word he said.

While the wolves around growled as they waited to see dhruv do it, he rather let him go and erected his back. Dhruv heaved a sigh and stared at Waltons dark red eyes turning to normal black and his hands go around his neck.

"As much as I want to kill them all, I wouldn't do it now. We don't want to incoporate a war with the vampire king by killing his bloody offspring. We can't forget where we are going." Dhruv announced.

He looked at his wolves around and the disappointment on their faces did not amuse him. He only looked them all one more time and said, "Moreover that freaking bastard has kept nandini hidden in the other dimension. We don't know where and how... And if we commit the mistake of killing his favorite step brother, it could be dangerous for nandini and we can't risk thet. We are going to save her and it'll be a bad idea to pick a fight amidst this chaos when the dark night is near"

Walton who was on the ground shaking painfully, suddenly paused. He look at Dhruv and blinked his teary eyes.

"You want to save nandini?" Walton asked as he tried to get up.

"Why? You will stop us or what." Abhi advanced towards him.

"Abhi," but one call from dhruv and he halted in his steps.

He gritted his jaw as this was the second time their Alpha spared this blood sucker's life. No vampire had been so lucky before except for Walton. He couldn't digest it and then Abhi suggested something which made Dhruv to narrow his eyes.

"You already spared his life twice, Alpha. But don't you think he could be dangerous if left alone. I mean, he is a vampire and meeting him here in this jungle doesn't seem appropriate to me. Like why would a young vampire roam in a jungle which is a teleport. We can't leave him nor kill him. But can use him as a bait."

Dhruv looked at him and then shifted his gaze back to Walton who was now standing in front of him with anger. He couldn't be misjudged all the time, could he? He didn't wish to meet them as be was going to meet nandini and tell her how manik was being tortured. He was going to meet her so that he could tell her to do something and save Manik. But then he met them, the wolves.

They not only distracted him from his goal but now thinking upon keeping him as their hostage too. They didn't say anything as such but those words directly meant this. And Walton wasn't going to let that happen. He had a goal to achieve and he was sure of accomplishing it today itself, no matter what.

"I am nonviolent doesn't mean I am powerless." Walton ground his jaw and raised his hand in the mid air.

He snapped his fingers and Abhimanyu who was standing some metres away from him, experienced a jerk and fell back against a tree.

His bold move triggered the other wolves anger and they simultaneously came pounding towards him. No sooner had they advanced further than Walton jumped higher in the air, and sat on a farthest branch up on a tree.

He looked down at all the wolves wiggling their tails and trying to jump in order to catch him, and smiled. He then turned his attention to dhruv and said, "I already said I don't want to fight so let me go. Every minute is crucial for me, so let me go."

Impressed by his frankness, Dhruv smiled, "Give me one reason to let you go."

"You ar neither my father or mother so better you stop this." Walton instantly snapped. But then he regretted his words.

He was not talking to a normal wolf but the alpha himself. And he was not alone. There were so msny wolves with him who definitely has to be fighter wolves. He was no idiot to mess with him and put his life to risk. Above all he couldn't waste any minute because every second was important. Who knows what kind of tortures his father's soldier were playing on manik in the dungeons.

Keeping that in mind, "Manik's life is in danger. My father is going to sentence him a death penalty a tomorrow night and I want to bring nandini and Raghav here. Let me go." he said, taking dhruv by surprise.

'What Manik's being killed?' dhruv thought.

"Why should I trust you?" He sternly said. "You are your bloody father's son.. What if this is just a game and you are going to bring nandini here on your fathers order."

"I would never do that! I don't want to see her dead. She's a nice girl and moreover Manik loves her. Seeing her die would be the last thing I'd want." he lied.

'What???' once again making dhruv shock.

"Why are you even asking that. Don't you want to kill nandini too? Or should I say use her." Walton raised an eyebrow. "You wanted nandini for the dark night so that you could get the powers. Why are you asking me all this when my father and you are sailing in the same boat."

He was right but he was unaware of Dhruv's change in mind. He did want her but now he wanted to save her. Not when he had got the message from the moon goddess herself.

"You tell me why are you going to other dimension? To catch nandini right." Walton said Nd other wolves growled.

Indeed time was running and hearing at what Walton said, he only wanted to rush faster because Manik couldn't die. Not just like that. And that's why, Dhruv announced, "Yes we are going for nandini but not to hurt her but to save her." Walton narrowed his gaze.

Dhruv sighed and comituned further. He told him everything about the message received from moon goddess and how he decided to save nandini from the dark night's chaos without having her killed.

Though Walton wasn't ready to believe, Dhruv showed him a glimpse of his talk with the oracle using some special powers that allowed Walton to see it.

And also Dhruv asked whether what Walton said was true. To which Walton pulled out the Black Silver Dagger from his house, a dagger that could kill anyone. He told him how he stole it so he could give it to nandini for her safety.

"So you mean to say you're really going to save her??" Dhruv nodded. "Hmm I get it. I don't want to believe but our intentions are same. Manik and I wanted to save nandini frkm the dark night's danger and that's we hid her in bellvale. But if you're indeed saying you want to save her than we can work together."

Tbc...

You think the wolves and vampires will work together??????? Let's see in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and Comment. Target: 100 votes and 30 comments for 2 chapters. 👍👍

Guys last time we talked about creating Manan group.. Anyone is interest ??? Plzzz give your insta, fb ID then. Thanks.

Let's do it 😁🤗