chapter 7

" I think, it's going to pour heavily ".... Rubbing her palms together she blew air between then to get some warmth. She gripped his arms in fear as the lightening stroked on q tree mile away turning it into ashes.

Her shivering hand on his arm made him feel mayhem in the heart, he couldn't understand how this girl was controlling her thoughts from being read. Though that was a different thing that she doesn't know who he was but her strong power over her thoughts made him wonder alot.

' May be its one from her powers that she couldn't let anybody intrude her mind! '

He thought taking a left turn. " How far are we from you house! ".... He inquired as he gradually slowed the speed of his car as his eyes fell on the huge rocks in the middle of the road. The car halted whilst making a screeching sound on the wet road.

Both of them came of together whilst glancing at each others face. " Now what! ".... She longingly watched his face in the moonlight that was slowly disappearing amidst the dark clouds. Manik gave her a chaste negative nod examining the surrounding.

They were stuck... From all the four sides. East had a cocky wall of mountain whereas the west was jungle that eventually made nandini gulp her saliva thinking of the animals within. They couldn't go back to the south that would lead them nowhere whereas the North was unfortunately blocked by these rocks.

" I think these rocks have come sliding from there. They seemed to be loose rock ".... She said checking the rocks with the help of her mobile torch.

" I think the same "... Manik seconded her while he knew how they had come there. It was not a rock slide instead somebody has intentionally put them in the middle of the roads. Who could it be that those barking dogs.... Wolves.

' Try as hard as you can (to the wolves) I will not let you harm her destiny. She's mine, her destiny is mine. I know how to deal with this '

He can easily throw away the ricks like mere pebbles nonetheless she will doubt him and his immense power.
Anyways, manik messed his hair with the finger sighing loudly such that she turned around to see him...
" Umm I ".... As soon as he opened his mouth to say something.... A drop of water fell on his cheeks. " Ohh Shit "..... He cursed as the clouds broke into heavy rainfall. Holding her with the arm he ran towards the dark jungle in order to save themselves from wetting.

The felling of the waterdrops made loud noises as they knocked down the leaves it does nothing however made the dark forest look more horrible. Every noise felt like the screams and shouts of Wierd creatures. It's really amazing she had him beside her Nandini would have been dead otherwise.

" ugh I don't think it's going to stop before the morning. Better we take an abode here somewhere ".... As she upped her head to glance him in the flashlight, Whatever she saw surreally got her wet. He looked a perfect meal with those upper buttons opened and his hard chest going up and down with the each breath he sucked in. She hit the light on his face in such manner that all she could notice was his dark brown seductive eyes appealing her. His was was wet already, nandini looked down over clothes that were now dripping wet, more then hers she enjoyed watching his wet shirt. The loud thunder got away with her trance, nandini mentally slapped her cheeks as she realised he was smirking with a satan look clearly indicating that he caught her ogling him.

She purposely coughed increasing her embarrassment. " I've looked for a place where we can pass the night. It's quite dry, we'll be able to get ourselves some kindle fire "..... He spoke removing shirt while she stood there drooling over his eight pack abs.

Precap...

Remains as the previous one. 😈

To be continued....

Maza nhi aa rha h na... It looks alot boring.

Bear with this for few more updates then it will all be under you interest.😛

Do vote and comment.