chapter 17

Manik stood staring at the castle for a moment. He was not getting good vibes as for now, it seemed like something was going to happen here. Soon, very soon.

He looked around watching the Satan spirits protecting their castle of all the outer evils at the night time

He looked around watching the Satan spirits protecting their castle of all the outer evils at the night time. In the morning or the afternoon they go invisible because just like them (vampires) the spirits too cannot stand the sun light.

Any which ways, as he stepped inside of the castle, as soon as he came inside the doors closed automatically by the spirits and, " booooooooommmmmmmm "

Harshad jumped in front of him with the motive of scaring him but it hardly came out as a scary thing. " Try something new little boy, I bored with this game of yours ".... Manik said as he took a step to move away.

At that time only, harshad pinned manik on the wall, he searched for his little torturing weapon that is his sword and trailed it down Manik's throat causing that area burn and a little blood ooze out.

" Now that hurts! "... Harshad said pressing it's blade on his skin more such that the sound of his skin burning could be heard by them both while manik rolled his eyes.

That is when manik switched their places and put that sword on his own neck. " Now I'm sure that will hurt for sure baby girl ".... Manik mocked, he pressed the blade on his neck causing harshad struggle and wriggle in his grip.

" Aaahhh... Ughhhh leave me manik ".... Laughing sarcastically he made a few scratch on harshad's face while he cried more but not louder. " I said leave meee "....
He again struggled but not with much noise because they being prince fighting like rivals is not a good thing. There are punishments for all in this kingdom which are quite filthier to practise them.

With that, he was thrown on the floor such that his back hit with the nearby table as he hit against it.

Manik kneeled down in front of him. " Shame on you harshad! I really feel ashamed that Vladimir Vaz have birth to a weak stupid bitch like you who can only share people in his kingdom (shoving the blade in his face) next time when you come to fight with me, make sure that you have got yourself the strongest weapon that can kill me the Satan Messiah, seems you really don't know that silver doesn't work on me. First go and ask your king what are my powers then only come to me to get insulted ".... With this manik playfully yet forcefully placed a tight slap on harshad's face.

" Look who is dreaming for the King's throne, a loser who knows nothing about his own brother ".... With the taunt flapped on his face manik went thought the left corridor of the castle towards his room which is situated in the ground floor, while harshad laid there throwing daggers at him, because he have got the powers which he himself wanted to have.

Manik sighed softly as he walked through the way, earlier when he was first brought in this castle he was tortured and insulted white severely by harshad. Though they are of the same age he was always dominates by harshad.