Chapter 8

" Burn up you bitch ".... She laughed at his cute curses he gave to those stones just when he again tried to generate a spark by rubbing them against each other. Manik had gathered dried sticks in bunches in the centre in a balefire structure with two stones held in between his palms with a flat surface that could cause spark after being rubbed together in friction.

' It is not going to burn in this moist environment. It is still raining, these tricks of rubbiing stones or others have all gone older now, I don't remember when I'd last used this method... May be some thousands of years ago. Fuck this!'

Watching keenly his facial expressions she rubbed her palms together blowing in between them. " I think... We will have to pass this night without fire ".... She remarked, kind of mocking him. If she had been in his place then she had generated the light by now. Her petulant remark was enough to get his frustration on the next level. He aggressively threw the stones away in such force that it made loud thudding sound after striking on the ground.

He looked here and there searching for another idea. " You wait here for a while, I'll just go somewhere else to practise this method. The winds are strong here, may be that is why I cannot produce the light ".... Her eyes fearfully rolled over, gazing the silent deafening jungle. Even the sound of dry leaf drop could be heard, she unwantedly nodded in yes as he stood up to go in the opposite direction.

" Okay then, you keep my phone, if your battery dies than you can use my cell phone's flash light ".... He directed as he bent down to pick up the dry coconut shell which he could bring the fire sparks in.

Manik walked a mile away from her, he looked here and there to make sure nobody was there neat him. After a quick check he immediately raised the coconut shell up near his face staring straight at the whit and grass straws with concentration. Just then,
His eyes ejected red laser light straight on the whit and grass burning them in a swift. He shut his eyes quickly before the fire could increase and controlled his powers.

~~~~~~

" You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But what can I say?
You're gorgeous ".... To keep her thoughts away from any sort of unusual scary thoughts nandini thoughts to divert her mind by singing a song.
" You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to everyone here but you
And you should think about the consequence
Of you touching my hand in a dark.... ened ro...om "....
Her words cracked, she glanced here and there on hearimg some vulgar cooing noises, it was somebody's howl.

She quickly got up sticking to tree as the howls got nearer. " Manik ".... She called for him as the perilous cries chased her when she made her walk to the part he'd gone to. " Manik ".... She called for him again... But this time walking fast whilst turning around at regular intervals.

She was about to make her pace fast and..... A big huge dog stood in front of her. It... Was not a dog. But... A wolf. Nandini took backward steps as he gargled loudly with his eyes fixed on her. No sooner have she turned around to turn the direction to run than the wolf pounded over her whilst she grew pale.

" Aaahhhhh ".... Her scream echoed in the silent atmosphere discerning about being the wolf's prey.

" Nandini. ".... Her creased eyes flared open in releive hearing his voice. " Why are you lying here ".... Asked he offering her his hand. She looked down at her position and put his hand in his, manik pulled her up whilst making her stand properly.

" I.. I.. I saw a wolf there ".... She said pointing at the place where she'd seen him standing. She can't believe she was all okay with nobidy near her. The wolf she had spotted seemed to have gone back to her imagination.
Her pupil widened after finding him laugh in her. " You think I'm joking ! "... Her hands rested over her perfect butt as she gave him a challenging look... She was not joking indeed.

" Nope. I don't think that... I'm sure you're joking. ".... Her mouth opened in embarrassment as he masterly made her look like a stupid shepherd of the kids stories who used to make the viallgers fool shouting ' Wolf wolf '. " This is just a normal jungle nandini, there are no wild animals except... Bats. "... He stated craning his head up watching the bats hang upside down on the branches of trees.

" But I'm sure I've seen one ".... She stood unturned on her words. " If you don't believe me than.. Than look at there you'll definitely detect his tracks there. I'm sure I've seen ---- ".... Her eyes popped out in disbelief discerning that.... He has sealed their lips.

He lightly pinned her to the tree sucking her lips with delight while she gave in. His hands like a magician played with hem of her shirt pulling it up thus revealing her white skin with which his rough palm brushed causing a deep pleasurable feel run through her body.

Inspite of knowing the fact that it was extremely wrong to be kissed by someone who you've met only an hour ago, still nandini enjoyed his touches and kisses that gave her delectation. " Mmmmmm ".... She moaned delightfully as he tucked her bra cruelly.

They detached themselves from the kiss out of being breathless, their rhythmic breaths mingled along with their saliva that lingered on their lips. No sooner have they regained their breaths than he picked her up in the arms moving towards the bonfire latching their lips once again. This time for a longer while.

To be continued....

Hope it is going good.

I know it seems boring since it is the beginning but after the revelation of their real selves... The journey will go interesting. Till then plzzz bear with it... I know even the late updates are annoying sometimes. Lekin kya karu, got board exams need to revise too.

Will try to post as soon as I can before I go offline for studies.

Plzzz do vote and comment.