Chapter 74

Alpha dhruv's mouth open in daze and eyebrow rose in amazement.

Was he really so intelligent or was he taught all this by his idol— The Manik Malhotra?

No idea what was the truth, dhruv cannot help but praise him.

He was so young. Probably, in his twenties or something. It was an age that was considered as fragile as a five year old human kid's because at this age a vampire kid developed his powers, body and other important stuff. It was a development period for him and look at him! He was already so intelligent.

"But what about your own life?" Dhruv asked.

He was clever but naive at the same time.

His decision for coming here alone was commendable but what about his own safety?

He just encountered their biggest enemies— the werewolves.

The enemies who could rip his head away, cut him into small pieces or scratch his skin away from his skeleton and leave to bleed.

They could do even worse if Dhruv, the alpha had not controlled his soldiers. They were still growling and snarling when they saw a vampire walking between them. Under their protection as they walked further into Bellvale.

And if it wasn't for the agreement, he could be dead already now.

"My life?" Walton stopped, he slapped away the twigs of tree that were hanging before his gaze and chuckled.

"Yeah, your life. You are too young and immature to come here." Dhruv groaned. "You think I am a fool? I see you're young and in your development phase. You can be killed easily!"

It caused Walton to laugh hard. He resumed walking further overwhelmed by the Alpha's concern.

Was he really concerned?

Or.... Trying to know more about a vampire by fooling him?

Nah, he wouldn't do that. An alpha would do anything to grasp secrets out but fool someone.

"That's true Mr. Alpha, but do you think I'm FOOLISH myself to have come here just like that!" Walton gave a clever gaze.

Dhruv's eyebrows shrunk and he stared at him, "You are indeed foolish to have come here ALONE without letting anyone no."

"Oh what a joke!" Abhi, Nitin and others growled. They stopped in their tracks and glared Walton for joking with their alpha. Their leader.

Anyways Walton avoided them and said, "I see you have still not understood it Mr. Alpha." Dhruv closely looked at him as he explained. "Firstly, I made sure that my father would learn about my leave before I left by making the minister see me in the restricted areas. Secondly, I have some secret powers which are enough to deal with any danger alone." Walton winked.

Dhruv blinked and asked, "What powers?" he knew he wasn't supposed to ask this but he can't keep his curiosity.

Walton took it just as how it was, his curiosity, rather than a doubt and smiled devilishly.

"Ever wondered why I go unharmed even after committing biggest of mistakes, Mr. Alpha?" Walton picked up a lead from the ground and brought it near his face. "Ever thought why my father, the king of all punishes me with zero to no oppressive punishments even if what I do is unforgivable?"

Dhruv quietly watched him as Walton's eye colour transformed to dark blue and a ray emitted from his eyes. Which when hit the leaf, it froze!!!

Walton looked up at Dhruv with his smiley face and announced, "That's because I have secret powers of freezing anything."

Dhruv gasped, "I can freeze anything in its place and then bring it back to normal with a snap of my fingers." Walton snapped and the leaf was back to being green.

"I can also see vision." Walton said, Dhruv couldn't take his eyes away because this disclosure froze him in his spot when though Walton had not cast his freezing gaze on him.

This little kid was a walking weapon!

"I... I am... What is that?" all the wolves moved their heads to their left since loud noise of leaves rustling hit their ears.

This wasa dangerous forest. A forest grown upon infinite graves. It was a place where danger lingered at each step, and this unusual noise only alerted them.

While dhruv and his clan took defensive position, Walton smiled without changing his position. He was looking at Dhruv only as he pocketed his hands.

"Welcome to the lady who has created a chaos in the whole world!" his sentence made dhruv blink his eyes, his nose inhaling a familiar scent.

Before Dhruv reacted, Walton continued, "Good to see you, Miss. Nandini Murthy" as he finished, he turned his head to their left where the noise was coming from.

Dhruv gasped as there was Nandini with old vampire minister, Raghav.

"Dhruv?"

"Nandini?"

While they were amazed to find each other in the forest, Walton rolled his eyes since Abhimanyu was staring at him in daze. It was a gaze that demanded an explanation.

To his gaze, Walton shrugged his shoulders and said, "Didn't you hear me when I said I see visions?"

"Walton you are also here." Nandini said.

Walton smiled looking at her, "Yes Nandini, I'm here because you are here."

"What?" She was confused.

Walton walked past the wolves and stood before her, "I saw you here in this forest standing with Me, Alpha dhruv and... Manik."

He was now enjoying the intrigued gaze of the Alpha. He was the leader of enemy clan, but now he was arising out as his new motivation and idol. (After manik)

Anyways, Dhruv's mouth curled into an O shape. He was speechless. He wanted to ask Walton soo many things after learning his awesome powers of seeing the future. But for now he only stared at him.

Stared at his cute smile that said, 'I told you alpha, I didn't come here alone.'

"Told you Mr. Alpha, I didn't come here unprepared. In fact, I am more prepared and ready than you." Walton smiled.

Dhruv who was staring at him opened his mouth in overwhelming response but closed it again while turning his head to look at Nandini when Walton said further, "I saw all of us together before the dark night, in Bellvale."

While Dhruv was flabbergasted by his revelation Nandini's fingers clenched listening to Manik's name, her heart banging in her chest.

'I will get to see Manik again?'

Tbc...