Chapter 61

No one's POV

Nandini crawled back on the bed, her eyes gawked his aporaching figure. Earlier she never wondered but at the moment, he indeed looked like a monster. A heartthrob handsome monster with a fair face as that of a porcelain doll and eyes that changed colour from time to time.

Her breaths stuck inside her lungs when she saw him kneeling on the bed as he crawled further to reach her, "Uh Manik..."

"Hmm... I am hearing. Go on..." He enjoyed her anxiety, Manik walked on his fours slowly yet terrifyingly that nandu gulped her saliva anxiously.

She was speechless, her insides churned together. Her eyes never left the sight of his face while he flashed a cheeky smile on his mouth. Manik hovered her body, his knees were on her either side of the waist. He got a hold of her wrists and pinned them above her head as he leaned forward, reducing the gap between their faces.

Everything blacked out, nandini shivered when his cold ice like fingers pressed on the back of her palm. She hated to admit but his effect on her seemed magical. "Manik.. Uh..." Her grasps flared near his lips when he slowly inched closer and brushed their lips together.

Not kissing, not pressing them... He just stalled in the mid air letting their breaths mingle together while their lips swept together. Nandu closed her eyes feeling him throw his weight on her body and latch their lips together nevertheless, thunder clapped together in the sky outside the window and the door of the room wide opened.

Heart filled with shame and awkwardness, nandini yanked her eyes out of his face and stared the door only to find Raghav standing there with a flushed face, "What is it raghav?" Manik lifted his body from hers, he sat on her tummy with his weight resting on both his knees.

"There is something you need to know." manik smiled, his eyes rested on nandu's face as he focused on Raghav's words. "The vampire kind declared a war against you. His life suckers (a team of trained vampire soldiers) are freed  and they are searching you!"

"Hmm, thank you for the update, you may leave now... I will join you guys in the foyer for a small meeting after an hour." Having shoved raghav away, manik hopped down on the bed and smiled at nandu. "Now what do you say? Isn't your destiny protecting you!!! Or you still have something to give out as an excuse." Manik asked her.

But she was mouth shut. She could not utter a single word let one the fact of giving an excuse. She simply nodded her head in no, nandu looked beneath her feet at the crumpled sheet of the bed and blushed hard.

But only if she knew her comfort and happiness was a guest of few days!

While here Manik enjoyed his victory for having stolen the dark destiny and kept it under his control,

There, in the other world, Alpha harshad was growing mad!!!

Harshad's pack house....

"You couldn't find them??? Why?" He growled maniacally at yuvraj.

He was given the task of locating nandu's location but he failed since she did not seem to be here anywhere, "I am sorry alpha dhruv but I failed. It looks like they aren't on earth! I tried everything to search her but in vain." replied yuvraj with a lowered head.

Dhruv turned around, let out a disappointed shriek and glared Yuvy, "What do you mean they are not on earth? Where could they possibly go if they aren't on earth, Haan?" he held Yuvy by the collars.

"Uh, I don't exactly know alpha Dhruv and that's why I am going to visit the oracle, she will probably communicate to moon goddess and show us some light." As soon as Yuvy said that than dhruv let go of his collar.

He drowned in a deep thought looking somewhere in the air and announced, "I will go to the oracle. Perhaps it should be the alpha who should talk to her for proper guidance." And with this dhruv sprinted out of the foyer of his pack house going to the pack's shrine.

Tbc....

Happy belated friendship day guys ❤️❤️❤️I know I'm inactive. I want to update daily but looks like nobody wants to read my books these days so I've stopped updating. Do you still want me to continue writing in this book? Please tell me. Thank you