Chapter 53

Just give me a few more chapters timr and then your questions will be listened and answered.

Thanks for reading.

______________

Nandu's pov...

We were somewhere else far away from the city. He brought me to a cabinet that was neither near the dark forest or his pack house but a place that was very wierd. Just long coniferous tress as long as you can see and mountains dressed in snow.

The temperature was even low here as compared to our city. It seemsed like the temperature drastically changed as we drove out of the city. I sat on the creaking chair in the square shaped room I was offered. There was a no furniture other than a small bed for a person with no sheets and a solid hard pillow that looked like was made of iron. A small table near the bed with no drawers or any material kept on it except thick layer of dust and lastly there was this shaking chair I was sitting on.

Apart from that I just noticed was a calender hanging on the wall next to the door that has name holes as if bullets were fired on it. I have not seen it until I closed the door and I dreaded knowing that it was 30 years old calender that eventually means that nobody else has come her in thirty years other than us.

I was anxious using the room because I was afraid if it belonged to a person who was supposedly rude and didn't like his stuff being touched by anybody else. I've heard that in such places that us not used for a long time becomes the residence of spirits and they certainly hate it when someone tries to intrude in their personal space.

I wished there was something to do in this room but unfortunately I was actually locked. There was only a single few inches long triangle shaped window that hardly gave me the view of outside and above all I was warned by that devil alpha dhruv to not open it on any cost- especially in his absence.

The mention of that bastard made me realize the location of this place. We drove fur hours to reach here but when i asked about the place, he simply avoided or glared me hard shutting me down. I was frustrated, honestly. I am not his personal property that he was treating like this.

And the fact that I was actually locked in this fucking room was agitating! He controlled all my actions even i was restricted to take a bath without his permission. I felt like I was his slave who he just bought in an auction and was who he was ordering to follow his commands.

It was him- all the people like him, who are at fault! Why torturing me like this.

My eyes heavied with tears at the actualization. It was them who were fighting for power and here I was the one getting bothered. Was that my flaw that I have born a fate that is to matter with their game or whatever night it is!

I wish if I had someone by my side to save me. Dhruv doesn't seem to be trusted anymore. The way he behaved in the morning till present it only makes me wonder why Manik didn't to anything?

Wait, where is manik!

Weren't he suppose to be spying on me too. He should be here somewhere around!

Dont know why but a ray of hope came to life in my heart. Last time he helped me get out of the mess. I am sure he will save me this time too. I tried to peep through the window whilst pulling up its up and down sliding door above my head a little to get a view of the area and what I saw made me cry more.

There was a dozen of wolves standing covering the entire entrance. Was that to protect me from the enemies or for seeing that I don't run away! I even saw Yuvraj talking something to a guy who looked quite familiar to me.

I hurriedly pudhed the door down scared at what I saw. It was not something to do with my protection, was it? If he meant to keep me safe, he should've have kept me in the pack house because wolves will put their lives at stake but won't let any enemy near their house since it homes two hundred of them from old to new born.

There is something he is planning which i will have to find out.

________________

The entire day passed with me in this small room doing nothing. I busied myself counting the number of small spider webs I had above on the ceiling to keep my mind occupied. Looking at the darkness covering the room I can comprehend the sun has drowned and it was now evening.

Dinner time, will be up soon. In the pack house I learned they have their dinner before 9.00 and after that Dhruv, the alpha goes to have a round in the city. "Nandini!" Yess, finally. I was being called for the dinner.

Almosr running to open the door i found that a guy walked in with a tray of food. There were two plates in it. Was that for me alone or is there anyone going to join me. Well honestly I wouldn't have mind to eat the entire thing from the tray as I hardly ate a bread in the morning till now.

Regardless when I saw him walking in with another tray that was of soft drinks and snack again fir two people I understood I wasn't going to be served alone but he was also going to join me.
"Uhh Arya, close the door from outside while you leave." So the guy was Arya, he bowed down to him going out while I curiously Dhruv placing the trays on the floor near the bed.

Why did he ask him to lock the door from outside. Isn't he going to sleep with me here in this room on this bed, oh no. It's too small to carry two people! "Don't you think you think too much." He motioned me to sit down across him. "Come have the food. I will answer your all questions after we are done."

If he is ready to answer my questions then I am okay. I don't mind sitting with him and eating this food it anyway looks delicious! "Will you share your cup of curd with me too!" a small smile curved on his lips as I asked him for it but then after a second he nodded in yes placing it in the middle of the tray as there was only one of it.

The dinner seems yummy and I will hope he won't ruin my mood like the morning. He doesn't seem a bad guy tho!

Tbc....