Chapter 39

Alia silently led her through the dark forest. She was lost in her thoughts. Why would Dhruv want her to stay in the room opposite to his? What was he trying to do? She climbed a huge rock in the way like an ace while there nandu struggled to go up on it. Alia blindly stood there seeing her fall back on her back in futile attempt but she did not come forward to help her.

Uhh, may be it was her jealousy that made her do that! Anyway as nandu climbed it and came near Alia, she sighed with lack of energy. Her limbs badly pained and hands started to tremble. She was hungry, her stomach grumbled loudly that made alia's eyebrows to go up in amusement. She darted her with one of her stern and hatred looks amd moved ahead.

'Bitch!' alia quickly turned around staring nandini who just abused her. A gush of anger pumped her blood vessels, she soo felt like killing nandu there on the spot yet some how she controlled herself. Nandini looked down biting her lip in nervousness, she could see the fury in her eyes that wanted to burn her alive.

However, without speaking a word or creating an issue Alia continued to make her way ahead as fast as she can leaving nandini behind to run in order to reach her. This was her way of punishing her.

********

After an hour of almost running, nandini finally reached the pack house panting heavily. She shooted her glares towards alia who instantly ran inside of the house while she lied there out on the ground taking in deep breaths.

She felt like crying, nobody was there for her. She was stuck in between animals who were already irritating her. She feared what would happen further with her? The time has just begun. "Hi!"... Her eyes were closed until she heard a feminine voice. Nandini sat straight siding her tears away with her palms.
"Come inside, the alpha is waiting for you."... This made nandini to clench her teeth. She wanted to badly smash the head of this woman who has come to see her.

And the thing that intrigued and irked her the most was the mention of 'Alpha'. He was sitting inside and here nandu had to struggle! An unknown energy engulfed her body, she immediately got up and matched inside of the huge entrance to of the wooden pack house.

It was lavish with glass windows and so many lights illuminating it from the outside

It was lavish with glass windows and so many lights illuminating it from the outside. She was mesmerized to find such a building here in tye middle school of a forest. And when she entered, inside the anger she was holding inside of her turned into her excitement looking at yhe well maintained house. It was just... Indescribable!

Plush azure sofas, infinite frames on every wall containing the pictures of only and only wolves, wooden pots, vases, home decorations and what not. Her eyes were not able to get away from anything theu rested on. Everything was just perfect. It was soo huge with a line of staircase going up somewhere that seemed to never end. She held hee heard taking in the lovely beauty of the house.

It was going good until, "You have your whole life to admire this house nandini. Now come and have lunch."... She was gaping at the flowers all around increasing the beauty of the place when Dhruv called for her.

She craned her neck in the west direction where her eyes stopped on a spot that seemed like a long dark brown table that seemed that of the size of an ant. Although she was angry on him for keeping her here without her consent and all alone yet after listening about food, she literally ran to the west only to realize that the table that seemed like an ant was as long as the trunk of a hugeee banyan tree.

She gasped staring at the delicacies and savoured spreaded all over on the table. Her mouth watered badly while fingers were itching to touch the delicious food and put it in hee mouth. Seeing her expressions, all the people sitting on the table smiled intriguingly at her behaviour. Not even a minute has passed that she came here but already everyone was liking her. She was interesting.

Everyone enjoyed her exciting and funny expressions except Alia. She was sitting on the left side of Dhruv with folded hands  fuming with anger. She deliberately pushed a dish kept on her side making everybody's eyes to divert in her direction. "Umm I'm... Im sorry. I didn't see it."... She lied smiling sheepishly.

They took her words for serious never suspecting the jealousy that was visible in her eyes. All the eyes looked back on nandini as their alpha called her, "Come join us. I can hear your churning stomach. Don't just punish it for nothing. Come, have a seat."... Alia's jaw dropped in daze. She fisted her fingers looking at Dhruv.

He actually offered her to sit on his right side, the empty chair that actually belonged to the Luna of the pack. The chair, wgicg nobody ever sat on, not alia herself who was Dhruv's closest friend and the girl who he sleeps with. Her wolf screamed a loudly as it can when nandu with no rants settled in the place like an obedient child. "Fucking whore!"... All the others except nandini heard alia mumble under her breath while their alpha ignored it.

"Ah, let me serve you nandini."... The woman who has come to see her out came to her side. She smiled again whilst picking up the dish to serve nandu.

However, before she could undo the lid and serve her some food, " Ehh it's okay Nidhi, I'll serve her."... He twisted his lips while all the people on the table turned their eyes away with a smile on their lips. Why won't they? Their alpha was trying to bd extra sweet with her.

Okay, nidhi turned back to her seat. Dhruv one by one served her the food only after asking her. Her plate was full with food. "Anything else you'd like to have in your plate?" he inquired with a spoon in his hand while nandu who was already busy eating shook her head.

She ate like a hungry kid, "Let me first clean my plate. There's no space to have something else you see."... She said showing him her plate. All the people excitingly stared her eat. She didn't even care that she was actually sitting amongst wolves, one of the dangerous kind who wanted to kill her.

" Why are you all fucking staring at me. Eat your food! Don't tell me, you are going to eat me after I fill my tummy!"... She placed her palm on her moving mouth chewing her food in shock. Dhruv and others chuckled and served in their plates as well. "Make yourself comfortable, eat as much you want. Im not going to harm you, i promise."... She said filling her mouth with another spoonful of the food while the others rolled their eyes.

They should be the one to say that, don't you think?

To be continued...