chapter 19

Okay I know I always get late with this story that's why kuch khaas maza nhi aa rha h... Hai na. 😩

So I have decided I will update it once in a week with longggg chappy with words more than 2k+ 😘 with steamy and unanticipating lovely yet paranormal romantic stuffs. 😆 (can't promise tho)

Also if possible than I will give Teasers or looks from the chapters. (Gist)

BTW, would you appreciate me if I'll show something steamy (sex and other things) between mukti and manik and same goes for dhruv and nandu? 😅 I know its a big no... But what if I do? (just assume and comment)

Plzzzz see the characters sketch again if you're confused OR forgotten.

Next chap... 100 votes and 30+ comments.

**********

" Done, I've helped heal your broken arm " raghav spoke removing the bandage from his arm while manik clenched his teeth.

No matter how strong he become he will stay weak in front of the king. His powers are like nothing when he's standing there. " he was unfair, he's the reason behind prince harshad's actions. " he stated pitifully gazing his compromising situation.
" I still believe manik you're mistaking (manik stared him) if you want our star to remain alive plzzz don't compromise. " he sounded serious. " She's not only a girl manik, she's the weapon which can destroy anything. Harshad is a beast he will not only use her as a bed object he will also forcibly use her powers. Manik even she doesn't know what she is capable of "... He's a minister, obviously he knows things better.

He has been the supporter of the king and his unfair court of justice. Many innocents have losed their lives because of him. He always was biased when it has come to harshad.

" But raghav, I have promised king. My life lies in his hands. I am nothing without his support, I may be the prince but no one can change the reality that I was a slave who was saved by him. I was starving, I was dying out of hunger and shelter that's when he came like my saviour. I owe my life to him and opposing his decision will be like rebelling against him.. And I can't do that "

Manik lowered his eyes, yes ever since he have come to this castle he was tortured and somewhere purposely insulted by harshad. Even the king knew that the princes (harshad and manik) were not in the good terms. He then also always punished manik, for him it was his fault.

If today manik will oppose his decision and he will not give away nandini to harshad then he will be given the brutal death. If king has given him a life than he can also snatch it away from him.

Anyways, raghav sighed softly because it will be a waste of time explaining manik. " As you wish prince, but get one thing straight in your head the girl who has got a Dark Destiny comes to life only for the Satan Messiah which is you. She will burn at the very moment when harshad will try to touch her because he doesn't have pure heart. It's you who can commit her powers, it's you have a legal right on her body "... Raghav have him a last glance with the only thought playing in his mind that, better manik understands it or else their star will have to face the wrath of harshad and his devilish actions.

Under his rule, the voices will become each other's enemies, the siblings will kill each other for the successive rights, brother vampires will haunt for their sister vampires to satisfy their lusts, wolves will be given an entrance in their area, and moreover entire human world will face the fury of utmost disgust and it cannot be procrastinated.

Very soon, the sun came over and the strength of the vampires soon demolished. The doors and the windows of the castle were sealed like everyday with black sunlight proof curtains preventing their skin from burning or either shining which in turn declines their powers.