Chapter 41

Plzzzz, i request you all to not leave this book now on this phase where everything is just on the verge of getting solved.

I know you'd want to kill me, and many of you might have killed me already. But trust me, the next chapter is soothing, and when i say that... I really mean it.

You wouldn't want to vote now but i call you, you'll vote definitely on the next and it's next chapters. 😈😈😈😈

Phir bhi... Do vote and comment plzzzz.😁

____________________________

The intruder.
........................

"Help me lord, help me. Give me an inside of his life....."... Harshad faced the pouring sky directly addressing the thunders bolting over him. The lighting fell on a near by tree causing a huge blast and the tree turned into a ball of flames in no time time.

The illumination caused his eyed to look dangerous than ever. They ever darker than usual dark, red and haunting. His body drenched fully with the rain, hairs covered his forehead while a kind of black smoke surrounded him. It was moving like the waves of curly hairs in sync. Harshad kept on saying those mantras with the ID star still raised up towards the bolting sky and suddenly, the star with strong lights gleaming out of it turned into ashes after a strong blast, that was taken away along with the water from his clutch.

Panting blankly with confused expressions and lips slightly parted, he blinked his eyes trying to learn what just happened? "How can this happen? His star, it can't... No... It can't.!!!! Noooo."... Harshad punched his fist on the the wall in his left thus making a hole in the wall at the impact of the blow. "Noooooo!"... He maniacly marched inside the premises of the castle from the balcony he was performing the black magic of his room, snarling like a wounded animal.

He took off his vampire coat and threw somewhere in the corner while moving ahead. "Call raghav, tell him I want to see him now only."... Harshad asserted addressing to the poor servant who he met on his way to the court. "And yeah, call the officials as well, NOW."... He kicked him in the chest, he flew like a plastic doll high and away from him and harshad continued his walk.

_____________

In the court,

All the officials, from the general of the army to the law board were seated on their seats patiently with the king on his cathedra. Ashley with her two maid on her back sat beside king on her queen's throne. Pin drop silences prevailed the atmosphere while the two young princes (Unwin and Walton) who just arrived, sat on their respective places on the right of their mother. "What is it harshad, why did you call the assembly at this time on such short notice?"... Vladimir question caressing the tiger's face carved on the arm of his throne.

Everyone silently saw harshad moving here and there from left to right across the king in open space. His face showed the looks of extremely cunt and in plea looks. But when his father and the king asked him, he stopped for a moment and look around. "Raghav didn't come!"... He counter questioned not finding him anywhere in the assemble. Later, he let out a ridiculous laugh with a grunt. "Why would he be here when he knows manik is these in the wolves area, in danger! Freaking creep."... He cussed increasing everybody's curiosity.

There was this awkward silence in the place that could even make any body's breathings audible. And in this tensed situation, Walton peeped here and there with a mischievous smile as though it was some funny scene going on. "He's gone out for some personal work. You just get to the point harshad, what's the matter. Stop confusing everyone around."... The king announced erecting his back.