chapter 27

No sooner had she sucked away his blood some memories flashed before her shut eyes.

* I think it's going to pour heavily!
.....

   Burn up you bitch.

.....

    Manik!!! I... I... Saw a wolf there.

.....

   You are hallucinating things nandini.

'And they kissed' *

Flinching away with shock nandini jerked him away. Her breaths speeded up, heart beating fastly, hands begun to sweat while her lips shook in fear as the got those flashbacks.

' Ohhh shit!!! She is getting the flashes of that night. I need to stop her from recalling  everything otherwise I will be trouble and it will not be good for me '

Manik thought.

Now in order to divert her mind from recollecting it manik deliberately fell on the ground such that his hand drubbed on the sharp edgy stone. And to make it look more realistic manik winced pain loudly.

" Aahh ".... He cried holding his hand tight near the chest while he curled up like a snale with knees stuck close together.

" Manik ".... Nandini went down and pulled his head up in her arms hugging him close.

As soon as her hands came in contact with his skin she registered that it was cold like snow and even it was white and fair shining bright even in the darkness. She wandered how could anyone glow so white like he did.

" are you okay. Show me ".... She took his wounded hand into her caressing the scratch that has appeared on the knuckle of his thumb along the front in the palm.

Manik sat straight still hissing in pain when she rubbed it lightly. " We know each other right! ".... Nandini remarked gazing his hand.

" Huh ".... Manik pulled his nervousness.

Though it will make no change if not or if she gets to relive that night again. It's just that he will have to utilise his powers and force to make her ready for the dark night.
It would be more easy then.

" I know you know what I am talking about. Few days ago you saved me and one of my student from the goons and also took me to my house. But in the mid way we had to take residence into the woods and.. WE KISSED "... Nandini narrated everything consecutively makimg manik go more nervous.

She almost said out each and entirety except the recollection of the morning where she caught him shedding his skin. Manik still cusses his idiocy for kissing her and above all he cusses the time that she saw the whole of his real identity.

If she had not spotted him hanging upside down on the vampire tree, his red eyes, long white fangs and the main, his bat wings than the scene has been something different.

" I... I I don't ".... Fumbling with excuse to give her manik did not dare to look into his eyes.

Not because he could not show her that he is caught lying and hiding things but because she would see his different eye colour that has turned to orange. A vampire eyes changes to orange only at the time when he is nervous.

And mark that, it is a rare sight to spot a vampire turning nervous. He is born to snatch away lives and kill innocence. And locating manik as nervous was incredible and disbelieving.

" If awkwardness is what stopping you from committing it then you don't have to hide it from me manik. I am happy that we met again ".... Nandini smiled gazing him with amazement.

Manik sighed, the rock of woes that was burdening his back was removed finally by her. But still manik feared because his blood is running down her veins and by anytime she would recall the whole lot.

And to make sure she was still not reliving the other half of the recollection of that night he asked. " Can.. Can you recall anything... Anything else. Like anything! "

Nandu nod her head negatively with a pout. " Ohh no problem then, its getting dark I think you should go back to your camp ".... He suggested.

Getting up from the ground they dusted their clothes off. The noise of the waterfall was loud and deafening, not even cold they hear each others voice but they managed it.

Manik was just going to go back to his good house when nandu stopped him by gripping his wrist. " You are going! "... Her voice was dramatic and eyes unbelievably turned out that of a saucers size.

Manik cued his cranium having no idea what did she meant. " Like really manik! "... Nandu uttered in utmost shock as she stood straight against his chest with hand fold.

" What "... Manik asked with same audacity, he opened his hands wide and stretched replying as with the similar dramatic moves and tones.

" You are leaving me here?? God dammit I'm a girl and in the afternoon only I was attacked by a wolf. Don't you think you should walk me to my tent? "... Nandu  asserted narrowing eyes.

Well this was not expected. Seriously. Manik smiled cutely for the first time genuinely noting that she was trying to float with him. Was she really the same nandini who was heck nervous and uncomfortable under his gaze that night!

She was even shivering when he had initiated the kiss. But this girl, she only resembles her face and her actions... They are killer!

" Ohh OK. "... Having no option or no intention to turn her down manik agreed.

Nandu inwardly danced with joy when they walked together towards the area where their camp gas been setted. Who would want to let go of a dangerous ,hot and sexy mess like him.

Not she at least.

" Don't you want to know what had happened in the afternoon? ".... Having them walked almost a metre without being said a single word nandu did not feel it was going good.

Though she could have gone back to the camp site alone but she asked to accompany him because he attracts her mahn. Now it will be waste of her drama which she has created back there near the pond if they go in silence.

" No. Would you like to share it with me? "... Manik asked.

He knew she was trying to strike a convo between them and to make it easy for her, he asked her.

" Ohh yeah, why not ".... And Nandu told him every moment of the scene which took place in the after however she have no idea that he was already there witnessing everything.

Never mind, they soon came to the camping area. Manik gestured her to go to her tent as they were been on their feets in the corner. For almost a minute nandu kept standing there besides him not wanting to go.

She was happy she met him. And to be more happy, he is the guy whom she shared her first ever kiss and intimate scene with. Nandu could see her beautiful future with him.

" How long are you going to be here manik? "... She inquired in order to stay there for some more time.

" Longer than your picnic ma'am "... He replied with a smile.

While Nandu she was now more happy than even before.
" Okay then I would go. But we will meet tomorrow again, okay ".... Now being assured that he was going to stay here until the picnic, Nandu preferred to catch some sleep. He is not going anywhere after all.

" Okay. Good night ".... Having her gone inside her tent manik leaned in smirking devilishly thinking before he vanished in a swift.

' Wow I did not know it will become so easy. I never knew the time will favour me like this. (smirking) This was the best punishment I am given ever. Now I will make her fall for me in a way that even harshad will not be able to restrict her love'

To be continued....