Chapter 32

Or Public log how's your monsoon going so far!!!

I'm toh enjoying, in fact every Mumbaikar is enjoying I guess, 😂😂😂 Bhari baarish and high alert of high tide and water logged railway tracks.

Maza aa gya.
But stay safe and travel safely. Don't leave your house I will suggest 😚 Baarish ki Chutti k Maze lo.

Anyways, I wish you love the chapter well.

If you do than plzzz make that chotu sa star orange. 🌟❤️

_____&__&_______

Nandini was shocked, he was behaving different- or she was assuming him to be. For everytime they met, he was straight with hus words and acts. She did not know what to say, when it was her only who has planned to have this night out thing to come up with. Manik searched for answers in her orbs which clearly showed anxiety and hesitancy. She was scared of whatever this badass wolf said. And, it made him feel dejected.

Manik let go of her hand taking her by surprise. He glared her murderpusly yet his eyes were emotionless and Grey. She pointed her finger over his grey pupil only to realize he had started to take steps backwards. Her lips curled into a thin awkward line having him give her those stiff look. Why not- was not it her who has asked for this night! she was. And the same thing turned him down tonight.

The two were busy staring each other, if one had dejection jn the eyes than the other one pure innocence and awkwardness. However, Dhruv enjoyed it. Poor vampire's plan backfired on him. He wanted to spend as much time as he can with her but alas, it is not everyone's good fate to have everything going on as per their desires. Standing straight behind nandini with arms folded against his rising and falling chest Dhruv savored the moment with light grin adoring his lips.

As one can notice, his work was done and the rest, she did it- by not giving him any answer. Dhruv though felt a little bad for spoiling their time but then he shooed the thought away giving it no damn. He did not spoil any body's good time! It is just that he interrupted before this bloodsucker could do anything.

"Man-" She halted in her mid sentence as he showed her his palm. Manik darted his gaze back to Dhruv who was s yrr sending behind her with a cool look and a teasing grin. Manik stilled his gaze on him as the two fought with their dark eyes than physical fight. Dhruv's eyes had the glint of sarcasm that spoke,

"Alpha Dhruv one, bloodsucker manik zero"

And manik's rage reached another level when he saw Dhruv showing the same that his eyes projected using his finger. Showing one and pointed towards himself and a zero pointing at manik. He then stuck his tongue out irking the heck out of manik. "Don't meet me again nandini. There is no point of seeing each other when there is - umm no trust."... He uttered observing Dhruv with unblinking eyes while nandini, poor she but the corner of her mouth feeling foolish. "Your friend I mean, you bestest of friend is correct, there are animals roaming around you should be back in your tent however, you should be also look in your surroundings at the people you are with before looking for animals. Who knows, they are not what they seem! "... He stuck his left eyebrow up with eyes finally moving at her face.

Manik so wished to strangle her neck and dig her grave right away in the place she was standing. Alas, He was helpless. This girl was important for him and him dimension. However, her lack of understanding and heck of stupidity was getting on his brains. Like, who on earth is so lenient and easy ho persuade like she is! She was behaving stupid from the very beginning they met. In fact he laughed sarcastically recollecting the moment when she has decided to go with manik rather then the cop that day after he had saved her from the kidnapping. One can clearly say, she was not a girl with pure thoughts. She was selfish, selfishness to have manik and his beautiful face.

"What do you mean!"... She attracted his attention who again glaring Dhruv back there. Manik shut his eyes tight for a moment and opening them up again.

He was looking for water in the desert. She was heck of a stupid girl he'd wish to kill after his work was done. " I mean don't show your face again. If I had known you are just playing around with me, I'd never have let you intrude in my life"... And he turned around walking away.

She was shocked and surprised at his sudden commitment. Her eyes filled up with tears listening to his cruel words. She is not from the girls who'd play around! What made him think so. Nandini observed his retreating figure for a while, "come on let's go nandini"... As Dhruv came forward to hold her hand and pull her with him back tiwards the camping area, nandu jerkef his hand away chasing manik.

"Manik!!!" she scurried to catch him, she doesn't have to make much efforts as he has stopped. After she was standing face to face with him under the thin line of light Slitting the gaps between the branches and leaves of long trees, she pulled him close by his collars. "I'm not a girl who'd play around. How dare you tk compare me with other!"... She grumbled fisting on his collars tight.

"let me go nandini, I don't want stay here anymore- with you"... Manik turned away not before pushing her away from him. As he turned around he smirked victoriously for he knew she'd cons behind him and she did. Nonetheless, "Watch out nandini! "... There came Dhruv's voice paced with warning and concern and when manik turned around again he felt sorry.

"Nandini"... She was on the ground holding her head in her hands. She's slipped at the force he applied to push her aside, obviously he didn't know about it. "Shit, I'm sorry"... He raised thumb to wipe away the bleeding that has come slipping down to her eyebrows alas, his face welcomed a strong intensified blow that he fell back on his shoulder flat.

"Dhruv!!!"... Nandu gasped watching him pick up a huge rock with loud growl and threw that in manik's direction. "Nooo!!!! Manikkkk!"... She screamed as the rock fell in the place he was laying at but there wasn't him there until, "Huh"... She blinked her eyes realizing that manik was sitting on a branch of tree overhead on his fours cooing and making strange noise!

What was he!!!

To be continued...

Precap...

Nandini is standing at a distance watching both dhruv and manik fight like long lost enemies. "Dhruv stop!!!"

"Manik no!!!!!"... She screamed seeing him throw dhruv away like an empty sack.

That was it, standing straight dhruv growled loudly as his eyes met with the shining full moon turning into a wolf whilst running to attack manik who has already developed his long fangs and flying in the air with his bat wings in his Dracula coat leaving nandini numb.

Letting Nandini to know who they are!!!

So are you'll excited!!!

I'm toh very much excited, it was my first werewolf or vampire book. And when I read it as a reader, I can't believe I wrote that. 🙈🙈🙈

Main Itni intelligent, I didn't know 😂😝

Jokes apart, do share you views guys.

🎯 115 votes.