Chapter 55

It took me time...
Hopefully with your continuous support we might finish this book real soon. I know I took too much time but can't help it... I'm facing damn block plus I have other books to complete too. However, let's pray to finish this one soonest as possible. Don't forget to vote and comment.

________

An undefined tune resonated in the atmosphere. It was thrilling, heart thumping, nerves chilling and all the way more threatening. Not even some twenty minutes passed that nandini sat upright in her small bed looking at the small window with alert eyes.

'He thought I am convinced but he doesn't know i smelled the betrayal in his voice'

She spoke in her mind whilst maintaining her breaths as in how it would have been in the sleep—slow and calm. Her eyes never blinked after fixating on the window.. She seemed real engrossed in her thoughts that for a moment she looked like a mannequin sitting quietly with no movements.

'I know he didn't bring me here for saving my life, the reason is something else. So much security! I don't think an alpha would need such security for saving a normal human girl from others. They could lose their life I am sure he has power thrice of the soldiers in the pack. But then, he needs them only when it's for fighting his enemies... Those enemies who would come for me.'

Nandini slept back on the bed quietly in the old position so as to look like she has slept since a long time— when loud noise of approaching footsteps hit her ears, she closed her eyes anticipating someone to enter the room. She tried not to be worried otherwise her increasing heart beat could be harmful for her.

Very soon she calmed herself down with the realization that no one entered her room. Her dizzy eyes closed together, relaxed and soon nandini called it a night.

~~~

The screeching sound of the shaking bed added to the atmosphere prevailing in alpha Dhruv's room in the new abode. "Ugh dhruv" Alia groaned feeling a knot of ecstasy feeling up in her stomach as his thrusts increased.

His heavy body made her little delicate one to shiver as he rested his weight on his mate kissing her neck right over the mark along his thrusts.

"Uhh dhr-uv!!!" she screamed the loudest this time before his shoulder while he released loads inside her.

He laid down beside her with a smile. She was the best of mate he could get. Now what else can he ask for? Not only was his mate satisfying him in every aspect but also the current circumstances. He got to hold nandini in his cage while there was no sign of manik too.

It was win win for him.

Just few more days than on the  dark night she'd be his. "I can't wait for the dark night alia." dhruv uttered between hus pants. He pulled the sheets upon them while craning his neck in the right side, his eyes fixating on alia's face. "For the first time in history... For the first time in one thousand decades we'd get to own the dark destiny and rule the world." his eyes stilled on the ceiling as the light from the window filled in.

"Hmm, I'm sad that I'll have to share my man but then I can't believe you're going to the first alpha in history who is going to acquire the powers through her destiny. I'm proud of you Dhruv." she hugged him kidding his collar bone. "And once you get done with her, I'd like to be given the opportunity to kill her. I have some unfinished business with her."

"Sure babe. Play with her the way you want. I am just interested in her virginity." His voice showed what kind of man whore he was. "Let's get back to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow." His fingers dipped on her hair while he placed a wet kiss on her forehead henceforth calling the best sleep for himself.

The night was on its best with darkness with the wolves army intact and alert looking everywhere around the abode they took shelter in. It was silent and still, everywhere the eyes reached, one can only and only spot a guarded man with a weapon in hand.

It was their preparation for the fight, for a revenge and for a history that was going to be created within few days.

Dhruv snores softly as his fingers firmly curled around alia's soft mound, he breathed against her skin enjoying even in the sleep however, he wasn't aware of the tension that has arisen out of nowhere.

"Alpha... Alpha dhruv!!!" loud aggressive knocks on the door rung so badly in the surrounding that even the armed wolves outside the cabinet could hear it. The knocks spoke of something wrong, the harsh noise rippling the silence stood evident as to how crucial the new could. " Alpha please... Get up. It's a bad new alpha... She's not in her room That girl escaped." As soon as the remnant of the last word vanished Alpha's eyes shot open... It didn't look like he was asleep.

The mere information turned him as aggressive as he can that he quickly got off the bed and walked about to the door. The door slammed against the wall while the scared gaurd repeated his word nervously eyeing his naked alpha (seeing wolves naked is a common thing) "Alpha, nandini murthy is not there in her room. The lock was found broken and the gaurd outside her door, dead. She escaped."

Having heard that Dhruv fisted his hands and just with the speed of light he dressed himself and ran out past the scared gaurd as the only threat left his lips. "She can't go away like that."

Tbc...