Chapter 40

"This is your room nandini."... As they stepped inside of the doors, Nidhi stated. She remained there near the door while nandu walked in looking all around. Her retina minutely read every single thing placed in that room. The room itself was like a small bungalow when she saw stair case going upstairs somewhere. It was really exciting.

"Where does they lead!"... She asked the beautiful girl who was already smiling at her.

"It grows up to the balcony which has a small garden of many medicinal plants."... Her ears got to hear, ohh so she was actually kept in one of the important rooms of this pack palace, reason... Still unknown.

Nandu touched the wooden portrait that has a picture of a couple with a small little boy. " This is alpha and his parents. This room belongs to alpha. He performs many experiments here with the herbs and plants to make new and effective medicines."... Before she could ask, nandu was answered by her.

She was both confused and intrigued at tge same time. First of all, in turn of the safety of her school children Dhruv asked for her to stay with him here, don't know why. Then second of all, he was letting her stay in the room that was nothing but like an experiment lab where he makes organic medicines out of plants. She has to agree this room was very much important to him, she could guess that only by looking at the portraits all around... It only and only has his parents and him in the room. However, suddenly her eyebrow moved up in curiosity.

'Why was he letting her stay in that room! What was the need'

She but her lip in confusion. There were so many things that she assumed belonged to him. Some tools, some weapons, and what not. "Uhh, Nidhi... That's what your name is, if I'm not wrong."... Turning around to face nidhi, nandu said. She took few steps towards her framing the question that she wished to ask her.

"Uhh, I should get going. Alpha would not spare me if I miss my night training session."... Nandu scrunched her brows watching her flee away.

Smart woman... Not only did she read her mind but also knew the question well. Hmmm... Any which ways nandu closed the doors after her leave and
Made her ways up the stairs going to yhe balcony she just got to known about.

_____________

The beacon light burned, it's light illuminated the dark cabin. "Uhhhggghhh... Aaahhhh!!!! Uhhh!!!"... There was grunts and severe screams resonating inside of the cabin. The shadow of a guy who's laying in on his stomach fell on the wall behind forming a silhouette in the cabin while there was this man pressing something against his back whose shadow fell on the wall equally.

"Just a little more prince. A little more. You are through with it. Just a little more."... The man pressing on his back said, he wiped away his sweat beads from the forehead. "Good, she didn't use spruce pine wood otherwise you'd have been in real trouble."... He added pressurising his ringers on his back that made him wince more in pain.

He shut his lashes tight grunting severely. His fingers scraped against the wood of the bed he wash laying on from the edge as he was trying to suppress the pain. Dark forest is a greatest supplier of Spruce coniferous trees. The spruce wood is very mucg dangerous for both wolf and vampire kind. Once it punctures a hole in their body, slowly the hole starts getting wider and before they could find a cure for it... The attackee dies.

"It is done. You rest Manik, I will get some supper for you."... Raghav, the man who was all this while trying to cure his wound stated with a slight pat on his other shoulder and got up. "Deer's blood will be okay for ya!"... Manik who was laying in on his stomach still staring at the lightning overhead.

"Hmm anything for now. But my thirst will quench only after I drink either his or her blood."... Raghav swigged his fear looking at manik's back that sparkled in the yellow light. He kept rooted in his place listening to his angry tone.

He was angry. Yeah, damn angry. Nor because she attacked on him but because she attacked him for that dog. It doesn't end here, she in fact ran away with him leaving manik behind to die. This was not expected, not when manik was actually trying to save her from them who are her real danger. But who would tell her???? She on rushed him who was helping he for the one who actually want to attack her.

Anyway, Raghav exited the cabin under the heavily pouring night on a hunt.

___________

If on both the sides the situation was calm and good yet here miles away in the room inside of the castle of Vladimir Vaz,
" Aah satanás Kýrie, voithíste me gest Exousíes Apó aftó to astéri. Me voithíste na koitáxo aftó Prósopo myaló poios eínai aftó to astéri? Me voithíste na vlépo káthe mystikó tou, Theé mou! Theé mou!!! Theé mouuuu!!!! "

(Translation: Oh Satan lord, help me get the powers of this star. Help me look through the person's mind who this star belongs to. Help me see his every secret, every motion, every phase. Oh lord! Ohh lord!! Ohhh lord!!!)

With manik's identity held tight within his clutch, harshad faced the pouring sky where the thunder roared like a mad lion overhead. The more he chanted the evil mantra, the louder the thunders growled. He was drenched in the rain, eyes totally dark and veins popping through his face. The star brilliantly dazzled in his fist and suddenly....

To be continued....

Any idea what happened and what is going to happen?