Chapter 6

" Hey wake up... Hello please open your eyes... Wake up ".....
Nandini's head spinned as those words rung in her ears. Her eyes were closed but an unknown voice chanted in her ear drums making it impossible for her to remember anything.

She opened her eyes with difficulty whilst blinking the lashes several times. Her heart skipped when her eyes caught the sight of the surrounding for she was in the outskirt isolated area of the city. " Hey you okay ".... She noticed somebody sitting by her side.

With a jerk nandini pushed him away as she looked for something to hit him. " Who are you? what do you want from us? (pause) Clifford! Where is clifford ".... She searched for him and there he laid besides her in the left side. " Clifford baby open your eyes, Clifford ".... She pulled his head on her lap.

" Hey don't panic he's sleeping under the effect of the drug given to him. He's alright ".... For the first time she noticed how beautiful he was. The way his pupil moved with the every word he uttered she got an urge of caressing his cheek. It was then only when her eyes stared him from up to down. She can't help but ogle at his broad chest that appeared to be strong and fascinating her sense from that black dull colored jacket he wore. " I think it's going to rain. Umm it's not good to stay here for long if you don't mind then I'd love to drop you both to your house Mrs? "

Nandini's eyes broadened as he addressed her as Mrs. " Ohh excuse me I'm Miss. Murthy . ".... Whilst he gave a 'Ohh I got it look ' forcing a smile.

" But this boy. I thought he's your son! "... Scratching his nape whilst biting his tongue he looked away.

" I'm his teacher, I am a teacher of Holy kindergarten school. He's my student. ".... Before he can think anything else about her life nandini cleared up the foggy misunderstanding between them. She have to confess that she really couldn't take when he called her Mrs. She's young and from nowhere does she look like a mother of a naughty and grown up child. Huh. Was he pulling her leg.

" Ohh BTW my name is Nandini... Nandini Murthy ".... She forwarded her hand towards him as they stood up together with Clifford in his arms because he was quite heavy for nandini to carry him. " Hey what are you waiting for! Forward your hand and... Tell me your name "

Nandini chipped when she realised that he was just staring her stretched hand. " Umm.... I'm... I'm... Manik... Manik malhotra ".... He kind of controlled his sense for the smell of her sacred blood got him urged to taste it. In fact he didn't event squeezed her hand like she does as she tried to hold back the urge of touching his abs as well. He could read her mind that was occupied with too many thoughts but couldn't understand her feelings as to what was she thinking.

' Why can't I get into her brain! How's this possible she's a human? Why can I only read her thoughts? Why am I not able to feel what she's feeling? '

His thoughts were put at halt as he felt her stretching her hand back thus breaking the contact between his mind and hers. " Umm shall we go? ".... His eyes tried to search for the feelings in her eyes.

" Sure ".... They moved in the direction of his car.

' Gosh he's really handsome. '... Confessed she to her heart when he opened the door for her after placing Clifford cautiously on the backseat.
Neither of the two reprimanded when he ignited his car.

" So where do you live ".... He tried to dig out the information about her as they passed out from the silent jungle.

" That's not important... First of all I think we should drop Clifford to his parents ".... She cleverly changed the topic when he innerly clenched his teeth for she has started getting on his nerves from the on.