chapter 25

Manik's pov...

" Mukti... Stop... "... I had no idea where she was going.

Being injured and angered she still managed to run a step ahead of me. " Muktiiii ".... I shouted her loudky while we passed through huge trees, slitting the air, brushing the borne grasses but there came no voice of the churning of dried leaves on the ground since we were half in the air.

At a moment mukti abruptly stopped. She stayed there whilst turning around to see me with her green wolf eyes. Her paws screeched on the grass bed breaking them.

For a second I thought that she was obeying my words. But, after cooing silently followed by a loud wolf cry she resumed her running and.... Pounced over nandini who was just going to run away seeing her approaching her.

Nandini felt in the ground. I leaned my body in running towards her when my eyes witnessed that nandini covered her face for mukti was in the air just going to jump on nandini.

" Huh "... My speed gradually slowed and before I could go there to her rescue that fucking dhruv arrived and held mukti with the neck in the air only and threw her far away that I could see mukti's body falling on the ground like a stone from my place.

After that he moved to look at nandini and sat down upto her level. She looked shocked and her eyes were glued to the ground still being trapped in the shock.

" Nandini are you okay? ".... He asked rubbing her arms gently so that she could come out of her trauma.

She blinked her eyes registering what happened with her while she dug her head in his chest crying silently.

I can't believe she was crying whilst hugging the man who was behind her condition. She would not have been in this situation if he would not have decided to being everybody here in the first place.

There are children with him how could he be so reckless! Not atleast for nandini but for them children he should have not brought them here. I have known mukti and her craze from ten years and I know how low she could go to satisfy her desires and hunger. The children are in danger.

I powdered the dried stem that has fallen on my shoulder from the tree above under which I was standing seeing that dog is snake het shoulder and rest his chin on her head whilst closing her eyes in satisfaction.

I had killed him if nandini had known who was I and why was he running behind her. If she had known who she was than she wouldn't have let that puppy roam around her.

And for a moment I felt like killing her before anybody else. How peaceful she seemed under his arms hugging him tightly like there was no wall of shame between her and this guy.

" I'm sorry. That was my fault ".... Dhruv looked in her eyes apologizing I don't know what for but the look he gave her made it clear it was her mistake.

" No it's not your fault dhruv. It was my fault, I should not have come here ".... I can't believe she was standing herself wrong.

For god sake she was just going to die if he hadn't come on the right time and she thinks it was her mistake, like seriously! I could have lost everything because my powers which depends on her, damn it and she does not even know about it and does not even care.

" What about children? We should not stay here for long when we know a wolf is roaming around in the forest like that. We.. We should leave now only ".... Her turned serious again.

At least she remembered they have children with them this son of the bitch has planned their deaths here in this cursed forest otherwise. Nandini has turned to go back and I felt Relieved that she was going away from him but then only he pulled her by the wrist and...

She fucking bumped into his fucking chest looking bloody fucking red. That was enough, I could not see my queen under his presence and there was no way I could go to detach them because the area belongs to him and he is fucking unfortunately an Alpha. His one cry would make each and every member of his pack come here and attack me.

My eyes filled up with more disgust and hatred laying my last glance on her face while I transformed myself into a bat flying back to my wood house rather than waiting here to see her koo-chi-koo romance.

LET THE DARK NIGHT PASS NANDINI, THEN I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR PLACE.

Precap...

" Your hand is bleeding show me "

" Can't you listen properly I said just go fucking away from me you bitch "

" Bitch!!! Like seriously (sarcastic laughs) You never met me, you never know who I am and how do I live my life and whether do I have something in my life to be called as bitch then how can you call me one? "

He was tongue tight with that kind of confident reply.

And she forcefully raised his hand up sucking his palm that was bleeding while he looked at her face and straight in her eyes which were already looking at him while their stuck clothes to their body made them look sexy to each other.

To be continued....

Haa Haa it's coming on the right track. 😏

Now you decide when you'd like to see me update. May be after Feb.

Okay who do you think they are??

Manan or Dhruv and nandini?
Think think. You've got a log of time. 😈

100 votes for next chap.