Chapter 45

His love was like the obsession of a musician... So passionate and colossal that made her love him anyway.

_________________

Manik's pov...

I disgusted myself for feeling like that bitch (Dhruv). My white skin has turned brownish like his skin, the smell on me was yuck, i wonder how do they bear with it? Fuck, i should not let my focus stumble. I need to concentrate on the plan and not this smell or the person who i have posed my self as!

My eyes were carefully looking in every corner of the pack house and tue garden, it was well structured. The lights made it look even beautiful. There were guards on the gate and on the terrace, they werw hiding with arrows and bows in hand, hmm not bad alpha, he must have commanded them to shoot on spot.

All thw windows were closed, i could not see for her in anyway. I don't know if I'd be able to find her in time but i was sure tonight I'd get to see many things from the pack house that might help us in future.

Hours passed with me sitting in on the branch hiding within the leaves of the tree. The nauseating smell was unbearable and after what it seemed like decades, I saw Dhruv, his bff cum members, yuvy and nitin walking behind him. Their back was occupied with the arrow holder while the bow in their hands.

I sat there making no noise at all. I froze in my spot, not even did I risk to move my fingers. Wolves have strong smelling power, especially alpha Dhruv. I don't like him but I wont refuse he is very good and smelling things. And if I get caught.... I will be in trouble. Not because I'm scared of him or something but because I'm in his area N specially in front of his pack house spying his kingdom.

My eyes stilled when I realized Dhruv stopped in his tracks suddenly looking here and there. "What's wrong Dhruv?" the fair guy nitin questioned, however instead of answering him, Dhruv walked a few steps ahead near my tree. I was indeed shocked to see him do that?

Gosh, I will kill raghav if this herb is useless!

Holding my anxiety I watched him bend down and pick something up from the ground. "Almond seed. I like its smell"... He smiled eyeing yuvraj and nitin and after sometime, he was out of sight.

Phew, I was now feeling very relieved. But I cannot just go in like this. Obviously everybody must be knowing that their alpha goes in a round at this point of night in the town, if suddenly he returns (manik, in his pose) that too alone just after his leave than it will surely make the others to suspect him and it won't take a damn minute for them to catch me.

So I chose to sit there for some twenty minutes where I.... Got to see her. She was in the balcony on the second floor enjoying the rain. I was half drenched because of it,
and then finally i hopped down the tree, a few miles away so that i could not be seen by the night walkers and from there strode to the direction of the pack house.

On my way i had three of the gaurds saluting me with smiles. I was impressed to realize that the herb was working well. These bunch of uncivilized doggies could not smell my real cologne. And cherry on top none questioned me anything.

Without moving round and round in the pack house I simply took the stairs and made my way to the second floor. After a minute of search I was able to make out the location of the room which the balcony was attached to.

I immediately advanced in thus making sure that room was locked on my back. Then I took the stairs to the balcony. No sooner did I climb up than my eyes were left mesmerized seeing her. I hate to admit but I was feeling relieved. Though I was still mad on her for attacking me but her face, it calmed my nerves down. "There is a thin sheet of transparent glass that is blocking the rain to fall down."... I absent mindedly initiated my stride towards her that made her to look back sensing my presence.

Again I lost my calm when my eyes met with her eyes and e eventually all the memories of her selfishness and helping Dhruv rushed back to my mind. I will not let her go easy tonight.

To be continued...