Chapter 52

When a person is already shaken, it is suggested to not give them more shocks that can okay negatively on his health. Nandu would never have imagined her late visit to the school would cost her back to back shocks that was not something to take so easily.

Firstly it was the cruel alpha Dhruv who began this and now the principal too. "Uhh Sir, I want to resume my class and take my lecture. Now don't just tell me I'm not even safe there!" She side eyes Dhruv who was settling in the next chair as that of hers clenching her teeth.

"You are not ready to understand anything nandini." The principal sighed in defeat as he took a sip from his glass of water placed in a small trolley next to his desk. His eyes expressed his disappointment on how she was behaving. "We let you work here until we can with no restrictions but now it is real important to keep you safe do you get that! You are a not any normal human who can roam around. You are a Key to Destruction of the whole universe. And keeping in mind the days left for Dark Night, I can't allow you to even go in the class and teach. Why don't you just assume this as your holidays and go with Dhruv! "

She felt like laughing out loud avoiding the seriousness of the moment. Holidays with this wolf, big bad wolf who was not even giving her a glance! He was kidding, she could bet. A chuckle spread around on her lips. She unzipped her bag taking out her water bottle. After drinking some, as she placed the bottle inside she heard the chair beside her moving backwards as he rose from it.

"Well then I think we had our talk on the concerned topic now if you allow me then I'd like to take her to the pack house Sir." He shook hands with the principal with a forced smile. Afterwards, he raised his left hand clutching hr wrist to leave.

All this while she only blinked her eyes extravagantly cursing his temerariousness. He didn't even find it important enough to ask for her opinion but thrusting his decision on her. She dumbfoundedly let him take the control and take her out of the school, make her sit in the car and vroom, drive her to his desired destination.

Fifteen minutes passed that thry were driving and she didn't utter even a word until now, "I am just wondering how could I be so idiotic to let you make all the moves." she said tapping her chin in curiosity. However the alpha beside her was getting mad over her words. It was freaking serious but no, she was here sitting and talking shit.

If she hadn't been a dangerous weapon than by now she would have been inside her grave dead. He focused more on the road ahead driving cautiously. He can't act stupid and let enemies attack when he's distracted. Dhruv drove faster, "Yuvy, three metres ahead of your car, on a tree, I just saw something." He said out loud making her look in the back seat for Yuvy, he wasn't there though.

"Stupid, I'm talking to him on the link." he informed, nandu narrowed her eyes. "Why so loudly, can't you talk to him in your mind then, why in front of everyone!" she stuck her tongue out passing looks of disappointment.

"This is my car, my territory. You are just a mere bait who I am trying to protect so just be quiet or else I will only kill you, obviously after claiming you!" There was nothing left to say, his words were enough to make her believe he could definitely do that. And even, the choice of his words left her shocked.

Nandu promptly craned her neck looking outside the window. She did not move after that moment, her eyes stuck on the trees and rocks passing by. What was wrong with him! Why was he acting so rude and disappointing. Her body felt uncomfortable sitting in a car with him.

She forgot that he was one of them. And she shouldn't let his words affect her like that. "As far as your annoyance is concerned, then don't show it to me!" he spat amusing her with his attitude.

Why was he behaving like that!

Tbc....

Uhh don't you think we should come up with a new Manan book!

If yes, drop up a comment.